Kevin White suffers a third season ending bone break in a row

base615

2 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Damn! Feel bad for the dude.

Don't, he has been paid $10.5  mil to play in 5 games and finish only 3. Plus he will make $5.27 mil more for whatever work he does or doesn't do on a field in 2018.

Life is good and he will never experience a concussion in the NFL.

1 minute ago, Sugashane said:

Don't, he has been paid $10.5  mil to play in 5 games and finish only 3. Plus he will make $5.27 mil more for whatever work he does or doesn't do on a field in 2018.

Like is good and he will never experience a concussion in the NFL.

I forgot he was drafted in the top 10.   Damn.

Wasnt a fan of his coming out....but I wish he wouldve at least had a chance to prove me right or wrong.

Maybe he will get that chance, but it doesnt look good..

3 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Like is good and he will never experience a concussion in the NFL.

Your point is taken, however, I'm sure he still wants to play in the NFL long term. So its still ard to feel bad for the guy, haha.

3 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I forgot he was drafted in the top 10.   Damn.

Wasnt a fan of his coming out....but I wish he wouldve at least had a chance to prove me right or wrong.

Maybe he will get that chance, but it doesnt look good..

I was high on him but also a big fan of Beasley. I was one who still wanted Marshall too though, so I was slanted in my opinion. It sucks but Pace took a swing and this was never something that could have been predicted. This wasn't a violent history or anything or even pre-existing condition overlooked and for all account he was a good teammate.

Body just can't handle the stresses and contact of the NFL. I'd be happy to get a 7th for him.

1 hour ago, Sugashane said:

Life is good and he will never experience a concussion in the NFL.

There's more to life than money?

I'm sure the dude is passionate about becoming a great football player and it's probably annoying to rehab year after year.

15 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

There's more to life than money?

I'm sure the dude is passionate about becoming a great football player and it's probably annoying to rehab year after year.

Yes there is... and with $15 million to his name he can pursue whatever makes him happy. With any competence he will never have to work customer service or any job he hates like so many others. Being even somewhat frugal he can retire completely in his mid-20's even if he so chooses. Life is pretty good for him regardless of these injuries. Hell these aren't even debilitating like the knee injuries guys used to get or the back injury Johnny Knox got.

3 ACL surgeries here to my right knee, one that ended my Air Force career due to entering with a waiver for it. Yes,  rehab gets old fast, but there's a hell of a lot worse to endure than therapy.

11 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Yes there is... and with $15 million to his name he can pursue whatever makes him happy. With any competence he will never have to work customer service or any job he hates like so many others. Being even somewhat frugal he can retire completely in his mid-20's even if he so chooses. Life is pretty good for him regardless of these injuries. Hell these aren't even debilitating like the knee injuries guys used to get or the back injury Johnny Knox got.

3 ACL surgeries here to my right knee, one that ended my Air Force career due to entering with a waiver for it. Yes,  rehab gets old fast, but there's a hell of a lot worse to endure than therapy.

I know you mean well, but I sure as hell know the kid isn't thanking his lucky stars about all his $$ right now.  You can feel sympathy for things like that as long as you put it in perspective.

Archived