Kevin White suffers a third season ending bone break in a row

base615

11 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

I know you mean well, but I sure as hell know the kid isn't thinking his lucky stars about all his $$ right now.  You can feel sympathy for things like that as long as you put it in perspective.

I completely agree and he has every right to be upset about these freak ordeals. He is going to hurt every practice and game he watches on the sideline, for the 3rd year in a row. I understand he is going to be frustrated that things haven't worked out anywhere near what he expected.

But reality is that these are setbacks that he will still be able to live a pretty blessed life. He made a lot of money and if he is willing to fight can still try to pursue his dream if it is still to be a WR. He can still fight for roster spots and being such a physical presence (and a squeaky clean off-field record) he will get looks at least. If he wants something to thank his lucky stars about, he has a lot. He could have had a life altering scare like David Pollack did. 

11 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

that's tough. I don't think Chicago will miss him too much because I don't think he was that good anyways, but still.

maybe they give Cruz a call again? 

I hope not. Cruz had issues with CBs that were roster-fringe caliber. Nice guy but he is done. 

Guess he didnt drink his milk as a child.

Bears should just cut ties with him. A change of scenery might be good for both parties. Gives White something to look forward instead of being emotionally upset for 3 season ending injuries  and gives the Bears a player that can be dependable and stay on field.

If i were the Bears id sign Malachi Dupre as his replacement. Cheap, young, and a lot of same skillset so they dont have to change much.

40 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Guess he didnt drink his milk as a child.

Bears should just cut ties with him. A change of scenery might be good for both parties. Gives White something to look forward instead of being emotionally upset for 3 season ending injuries  and gives the Bears a player that can be dependable and stay on field.

If i were the Bears id sign Malachi Dupre as his replacement. Cheap, young, and a lot of same skillset so they dont have to change much.

He wasn't put on season ending IR for a reason, and his contract is fully guaranteed in 2018. He will be brought back at the end of the season if his rehab goes well, and will once again, get ANOTHER shot next season. If he becomes a decent #3-#4 WR, great, if not, no team in the NFL will sign him and that will spell the end of his football career.

Archived