We got a potential comp pick!!

warfelg

He made Limas Sweed look like an all pro. What a waste. I thought he could be at least serviceable. Not serviceable for the other team. The ball going through his hands against Seattle changed that game. It was the only time he was targeted. Thankfully they got rid of him.

4 hours ago, Livewire said:

He made Limas Sweed look like an all pro. What a waste. I thought he could be at least serviceable. Not serviceable for the other team. The ball going through his hands against Seattle changed that game. It was the only time he was targeted. Thankfully they got rid of him.

could colbert be on the hotseat after the recent seasons of failed UFA's and bad spending? I think Moncrief got about $1M per catch! Someone wake rooney up and tell him to fire the GMxD

9 hours ago, August4th said:

biggest disappoint from this steelers season, so far? Before the season, I thought he could be a solid number 2-3 guy for us for at least 2 years ....woof

player speaking, perhaps, but I never had high expectations for him. The OC has been the disappointment for this team thus far as well as pouncey.  They don't run up the middle often and now we know why. 

8 hours ago, wwhickok said:

I do feel like we need to add a WR, issue is, the available options are not good

it's time for washington and Johnson to step up. I think Johnson could be a threat, and washington could be solid. JJSS has to lead the way, and I expect him to as long as the passes are decent because JJSS has good catching skills unlike moncrief.  Maybe the TE's will get more passes, which helps too. Just move the chains baby 

on a highly related topic, here is my mock draft: 

2. Julian Okwara EDGE Notre Dame
3. Jaylen Twyman NT Pittsburgh
4a. Jared Pinkney TE Vanderbilt
4b. Collin Johnson WR Texas
5. Hamsah Nasirildeen S Florida State
6. Britain Covey WR Utah
7. Casey Toohill ILB Stanford

• Like 1