Week 9 GDT

TecmoSuperJoe

1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

Not true my friend obviously you have never been to Atlanta lol. Ryan has throw 4 TD games with 325+ yards and 70% completion but because we lost by like 14 points was labeled a scrub by quite a few of our fans.  He has a alot of fans here but theirs also alot of fans that won't ever like him because he isn't Vick sadly.

Weird. Ryan is the best QB the franchise has ever had. 

26 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Whatever you say cupcake. The only egregious call in favor of the Steelers was the Switzer call. Worry about your overachieving team. Rudolph > Mayfield.

Not to mention the egregious no call on Watt.

Another clown post, bro.

5 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Weird. Ryan is the best QB the franchise has ever had. 

Oh theirs no doubt about that my friend but trust me i live in georgia their is a massive group of people who blast on him all the time.  Calls into the radio stations and say the falcons best move would be to trade him and draft a young guy every year lol.   I feel really bad for the guy because if Vick was never drafted here and we were coming from say Joey Harrington or Chris Redman to Matt Ryan he would probably be heralded as a god in this city. 

3 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

There were guys ready to fire Payton and trade Brees for a 5th when the Saints were 7-9.

Yeah because they went 7-9 like 4 years in a row..... personally I put more blame on Loomis for bad personnel decisions...

3 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

50% completion, 5.78 YPA. TDs are one stat, and one stat only.

True, but it’s kind of a biggie...

i mean, Prescott throws 3 TD passes and all week we’d have to hear how he’s a MVP candidate....

its just my opinion that Cousins is treated unfairly...