Week 9 GDT

TecmoSuperJoe

6 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

That pick gonna be top 15 for sure if bear lose today.

I think the Eagles are just Starting to gel bears finish 7-9 8-8 somehow. 

Worst case scenario 6-10

That Cooper trade looks bad though I mean they spent a 3,3 and a 5 looking for his replacement and they probably go wr round 1. Why not just keep him lol.

Edited by thebestever6

3 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Carolina was gashed by Tevin Coleman last week, so what do the Titans do? Obviously give Dion Lewis 3 carries and Derek Henry TWO in the first half.

To be fair, they've only thrown 7 passes. They're almost at an even split. 7 passes, 6 rushes. They're just failing at it all.

1 minute ago, thebestever6 said:

Worst case scenario 6-10

That Cooper trade looks bad though I mean they spent a 3,3 and a 5 looking for his replacement and they probably go wr round 1. Why not just keep him lol.

Nah he basically gave up on the team. Was leading the league in drops and he'll likely need to be paid at least 18-20 million per year. He's obviously a tremendous talent, but you don't want underachieving malcontents on a bad team.

The defense would have looked a little better if we actually had Abram. Next year's WR group is loaded. We can get one of those guys.

1 minute ago, thebestever6 said:

Worst case scenario 6-10

Cause cooper is about demand stupid money from cowboys. Money we wasnt going to pay him. 

• Like 1