Week 9 GDT

TecmoSuperJoe

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

Oh theirs no doubt about that my friend but trust me i live in georgia their is a massive group of people who blast on him all the time.  Calls into the radio stations and say the falcons best move would be to trade him and draft a young guy every year lol.   I feel really bad for the guy because if Vick was never drafted here and we were coming from say Joey Harrington or Chris Redman to Matt Ryan he would probably be heralded as a god in this city. 

Not sure why Vick is revered so much in the city to the detriment of Ryan. Vick obviously had magical runs with his legs, but while he was a Falcon never developed into a quality passer, and that ultimately held him back. Don't see why Vick would be above reproach, unless it's just misplaced nostalgia. 

Just now, frenchie said:

Yeah because they went 7-9 like 4 years in a row..... personally I put more blame on Loomis for bad personnel decisions...

3 years in a row, and it was the one of the worst three year stretches of defensive play in history.

Blame whatever you want for that, but no reason to blame the offense.