BDL 2019 Week 9: Hawaii Nightmarchers @ Hungary Hippos

ny92mike

Hawaii Nightmarchers @ Hungary Hippos  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Hawaii Nightmarchers
    • Hungary Hippos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/07/2019 at 05:59 AM

14 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Im pretty sure I said a top, not top 3.  12.5 sacks last year and 2 in 2 games this year :ph34r:

Both at edge (with this weeks against German Ifedi who isnt even BDL starting caliber) Not inside.

8 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I like Hawaii's offense here to perform better than the Goff led Hungary offense. Both defense will make plays but in the end Hungary just won't be able to contain all of the weapons Hawaii has.

27-17 Hawaii

Are you freaking kidding me...

He has a 250lb guy trying to play DT half the game. 

He has Myles Jack trying to cover DK Metcalf who is slotted to go vertical with his speed over and over again when he has a LB covering him. 

I have three of the top 10 CBs in the league in coverage with two of the best safeties as well.

If you think I'm only scoring 17 points this game you are out of your damn mind. 

1 minute ago, PR said:

He has Myles Jack trying to cover DK Metcalf who is slotted to go vertical with his speed over and over again when he has a LB covering him. 

I have three of the top 10 CBs in the league in coverage with two of the best safeties as well.

If you think I'm only scoring 17 points this game you are out of your damn mind. 

Okay. That's fine. I have no problem adjusting my vote.

35-31 Hawaii

8 minutes ago, PR said:

Budda isn’t a free safety as I’ve been told over and over he doesn’t play deep irl yada yada 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Budda isn’t a free safety as I’ve been told over and over he doesn’t play deep irl yada yada 

Budda is literally listed as the starting FS. He plays both nickel and FS. That said, when you have two outside corners in Griffin and Heyward which are both in the top 8 in coverage all season the safety over top is just icing. 

21 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Just speaking from Thursday nights game he was around the LOS a lot and covering Kittle a ton.

Edited by Jlash
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I get it. Hawaii's gameplan isnt perfect. No ones is. But Hawaii is extremely talented. I definitely think they can pull this off. 

It makes running inside a good 5-6 yard gain. 

Goff would only need to focus on one receiver the entire time because of the mismatch. DK had 6 receptions with over 120 yards when he had CBs that could actually run with him yesterday.  Metcalf runs a 4.33 40. Jack runs a 4.6. There is no comparison. He will make him look like he is running in slow motion. 

1 minute ago, PR said:

Budda is literally listed as the starting FS. He plays both nickel and FS. That said, when you have two outside corners in Griffin and Heyward which are both in the top 8 in coverage all season the safety over top is just icing. 

I know he can play FS I was venting lol

3 minutes ago, PR said:

It makes running inside a good 5-6 yard gain. 

Goff would only need to focus on one receiver the entire time because of the mismatch. DK had 6 receptions with over 120 yards when he had CBs that could actually run with him yesterday.  Metcalf runs a 4.33 40. Jack runs a 4.6. There is no comparison. He will make him look like he is running in slow motion. 

Jamel Dean is hot garbage I’d trust Myles Jack covering DK more hehe

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

You mean like designate how you will shift your line to influence who people think would be your C after you learn someone was inactive xD

So, if there is a surprise inactive, we've always allowed people to say who would step in.

What we don't usually allow is for people to change their strategy after gameplans are in and people start to comment.  You just have to learn for the next week.