BDL 2019 Week 9: Hawaii Nightmarchers @ Hungary Hippos

ny92mike

Hawaii Nightmarchers @ Hungary Hippos  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Hawaii Nightmarchers
    • Hungary Hippos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/07/2019 at 05:59 AM

24 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

So, if there is a surprise inactive, we've always allowed people to say who would step in.

What we don't usually allow is for people to change their strategy after gameplans are in and people start to comment.  You just have to learn for the next week.  

No one was doing this lol.  

53 minutes ago, PR said:

Are you freaking kidding me...

He has a 250lb guy trying to play DT half the game. 

He has Myles Jack trying to cover DK Metcalf who is slotted to go vertical with his speed over and over again when he has a LB covering him. 

I have three of the top 10 CBs in the league in coverage with two of the best safeties as well.

If you think I'm only scoring 17 points this game you are out of your damn mind. 

65% plus will be zone but sure make it seem like we are playing the whole game in man lol.  

3 hours ago, wwhickok said:

I also like Goff to throw 3 Interceptions in this game because that's the kind of season he has been having.

I got so much flak at the beginning of the season when I complained about votes. 

It's fine if people dont agree with my opinion, it's my opinion. 

Goff hasn't thrown an interception the past 3 weeks. Suddenly 3 versus a lackluster secondary?

3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

No one was doing this lol.  

You tried to say JPP would switch off with Clowney when you began to think Landry couldn't be slotted at DT after Rags discussion when in your writeup you said he would switch with Clark back and forth and the plan would not changed with Landry in the lineup.

13 minutes ago, PR said:

You tried to say JPP would switch off with Clowney when you began to think Landry couldn't be slotted at DT after Rags discussion when in your writeup you said he would switch with Clark back and forth and the plan would not changed with Landry in the lineup.

That is completely false.  Rags told me I couldn't do that.  Not that it was a bad idea, but in fact that I did something illegal.  

As it turned out what I did was perfectly fine and we love it that way. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

65% plus will be zone but sure make it seem like we are playing the whole game in man lol.  

You literally said "We have addressed our front line personnel,  as for the coverage, Myles Jack is a solid defender and we will be using him some more in man situations, allowing our LB's to blitz more freely and often."

and followed it up with:

If they stay in a 3 WR set or less, Jack will take the WR3/TE.

We are running mainly 3 wide thus Jack will have slot responsibility. 

In cover 3 the SS pulls off to guard the outside WR (not DK) which again leaves free run as Jack's responsibility is where DK is running which is also away from the FS. You are running that 25%. In Cover 2 both safeties go to the sidelines to double cover the outside lanes again leaving DK to go up the  seam. It is only the 15% in cover 1 man that the center is covered by the FS. That means in only 15% of the game will Jack have safety help over the top. 

53 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

That is completely false.  Rags told me I couldn't do that.  Not that it was a bad idea, but in fact that I did something illegal.  

As it turned out what I did was perfectly fine and we love it that way. 

Except it isn't illegal. It just isn't effective switching Landry into a DT slot half the game. 

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

I mean you clearly need more reasons that my vote wasnt good enough so hey, why not.

I love ya for a lot of things. I just don't think you thoroughly thought out some of the matchups going on in this game before voting. The vote has been cast though.

Yeah jpp inside is OK on passing downs, not for the whole game. Landry inside seems like a bad idea, I think he would get overpowered easily by inside OLinemen. Hawaii gets saved here by Glasgow injury but still don't like the idea. Also not a fan of Jack covering WRs in man for an extensive share of the snaps. 

Will come back on this one because Hawaii offense is really good