BDL 2019 Week 9 - Lancaster Werewolves @ New Orleans Jazz

SirA1

Lancaster Werewolves @ New Orleans Jazz  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Lancaster Werewolves
    • New Orleans Jazz

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/07/2019 at 05:01 AM

The Jazz don’t really suck. I do think They win. Allen has such great weapons here. And he hasn’t been great but he doesn’t have weapons like this in real life. Schwartz helps the line a lot I know it’s kind of a joke here but he does. Elliott toting the rock that much is going to help a lot. I know the Lancaster team has loaded the box but I still think Elliott gets his. Kittle will do some damage for Lancaster against Johnson as it doesn’t appear he is being doubled every play by haha? I think this one is very close. 31-28 Jazz. 

4 hours ago, WFLukic said:

Right tackle is every bit as important as left. This isn't the 90s.

While I don't disagree, I would say the skill sets are completely different and a LT might often be able to play RT but a RT cannot necessarily play LT.

Beyond that Schwartz is not the best Tackle in football. Top 10, definitely. Top 5...eh. top 3...not on my watch.

Interesting game. Both teams have the DBs to cover opposing WRs and they have the DLs to pressure the opposing QBs. Both OLs are good but against those coverage units I think both pass rush will have the opportunities. And both teams are actually counting on it with a single high safety and no double coverage on outside WRs. 

I went with the Jizz here for three reasons. 1. They are home. 2. They have the slightly better run game in this one imho. 3. I think playing man allows Josh Allen to break free for a couple of big gains in the ground. 

Awesome match-up 

1 hour ago, TedLavie said:

Interesting game. Both teams have the DBs to cover opposing WRs and they have the DLs to pressure the opposing QBs. Both OLs are good but against those coverage units I think both pass rush will have the opportunities. And both teams are actually counting on it with a single high safety and no double coverage on outside WRs. 

I went with the Jizz here for three reasons. 1. They are home. 2. They have the slightly better run game in this one imho. 3. I think playing man allows Josh Allen to break free for a couple of big gains in the ground. 

Awesome match-up 

I am double covering Michael Thomas

Just now, WFLukic said:

Lmao my "horrible" LT would walk his *** right into your starting lineup. 

No he wouldnt.  I have to watch the Titans every week and Lewan has been worse than any one of my offensive linemen.  He is a bigger name but a worse player this year.  He even admitted he didnt bring the energy this past week.

57 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

No he wouldnt.  I have to watch the Titans every week and Lewan has been worse than any one of my offensive linemen.  He is a bigger name but a worse player this year.  He even admitted he didnt bring the energy this past week.

Lukic LT is Whitworth though