BDL 2019 Week 9 - Gotham Gashslayers @ Williamsport Soul Reavers

SirA1

Gotham Gashslayers @ Williamsport Soul Reavers  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Gotham Gashslayers
    • Williamsport Soul Reavers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/07/2019 at 05:01 AM

19 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Chris Jones against a C playing G doesn't bode well for WSR.  I'm really torn here I think that player personel decision gets taken advantage of in the run game but in passing it doesn't have the same disadvantages.  

I think WSR gets a late score throwing 

17-14

Just a tidbit. When Tretter was in Green Bay he moved around the OL, to include playing OT. His best position is Center though but he did the others quite decent in GB imo. He was actually drafted as an OT.

Edited by wwhickok

10 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Just a tidbit. When Tretter was in Green Bay he moved around the OL, to include playing OT. His best position is Center though but he did the others quite decent in GB imo. He was actually drafted as an OT.

Yeah, but he sucked at OT in GB.  Bad.

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Yeah, but he sucked at OT in GB.  Bad.

He did. He wasnt successful there. He initially moved to G I believe and he did alright. Not elite. He and Linsley was it? Became their Centers ultimately andnthats where he found his calling. 

The only reason I have him at G this week is due to health uncertainty.  Otherwise I'd have him as my extra OL.

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

He did. He wasnt successful there. He initially moved to G I believe and he did alright. Not elite. He and Linsley was it? Became their Centers ultimately andnthats where he found his calling. 

The only reason I have him at G this week is due to health uncertainty.  Otherwise I'd have him as my extra OL.

He was supposed to start at Center Linsley's rookie? year then got hurt.  Linsley took over and aside from an injury his second year, never looked back.

So he served as the utility backup and played some G.

• Like 1