It’s Time

pnies20

They’ve got to fire Freddie. I’m never one to do this but this has been absolutely terrible. Every decision he needed to make, he made the opposite. Horrible time management, play calling, use of challenges. 

Unfortunately I’m done with this until they make changes. See you in January for draft talk.

• Like 1

Just now, candyman93 said:

I’m looking at Mike McCarthy. Don’t care if him and Rodgers didn’t get along.

We need a guy who will challenge Baker. Having a buddy-buddy guy just blew up in our face.

McCarthy was the obvious choice to start with and they blew it.

Similar thing happened with Oakland. 2016, Carr was awesome and his QB coach whom he was his buddy was elevated to OC in place of Musgrave. Result, Carr regressed massively.

He's finally back to playing really strong ball with Gruden really pushing him the last year. 

You can't let you QB pick your coaches... never going to work.

Lincoln Riley is a pipe dream, but I really do think Mike McCarthy could be our head coach next year. If I remember correctly the only reason he wasn't interviewed is because Dorsey wanted Freddie to remain on the staff and McCarthy wouldn't agree to that. Well Freddie won't be an obstacle anymore.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I’m looking at Mike McCarthy. Don’t care if him and Rodgers didn’t get along.

We need a guy who will challenge Baker. Having a buddy-buddy guy just blew up in our face.

I wasn't against the idea of hiring McCarthy from the start, but most of this forum hated the idea.

If we do move on from Freddie, I want Lincoln Riley or McCarthy.

58 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Baker is trash too though. 2020 is a lost season no matter what. We'll spin the wheels wind up at 5-11 or 6-10 and then sell the farm for hopefully Trevor Lawrence. 

Trevor Lawrence looks nothing like he did last year. I would not crown him as QB1 anymore for that draft class. QB1 could be justin fields