SNF: Patriots at Ravens GDT

AFlaccoSeagulls

Just now, Pats#1 said:

Maybe yes maybe no...I think the offense is a real hindrance and the Ravens and Chiefs are real challengers. 

its just funny how much the chatter picks up and you see people that don’t usually post come sprinting in when the team has a bad game proclaiming the end of the dynasty.

now eventually they will be right and it very well may be this year...it’s just funny with how it has become like clock work.

"Is Brady done?"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RavensDefense3 said:

vick was slightly faster but didn't have the natural running ability and elusiveness of lamar. lamar might be the most elusive player in the league.

This is a joke and i love Jackson as a QB and think he will be much better than vick when all is said and done.  But Vick was for sure a better athlete and more elusive than Jackson is.  LJ might be great one day but he has a long way to go to even come close to that category for me.   Im more excited for Watson at QB right now than Jackson for the future. 

4 minutes ago, RavensDefense3 said:

vick was slightly faster but didn't have the natural running ability and elusiveness of lamar. lamar might be the most elusive player in the league.

I would say on the run yes Lamar elusiveness is greater..   But in the pocket or behind the line of scrimmage I think Vick takes it dude has some ridiculous plays  although this is only Lamars second year so he will have plenty of chances.

4 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

Their record doesn’t show it but the Chargers still have one of the better rosters in the NFL. They got a few of those guys that were battling injuries back and they were difference makers. It was a pathetic showing regardless. Bosa and Ingram abused Bakh and Bulaga all day

Their OL is mediocre, LBs are awful, DTs are a dumpster fire, and safeties have been barely functional.  They have good offensive weapons, corners, and edge rushers.  The Packers are arguably as good or better than them at literally every positional group.

They're not a good team.

I mean...they lost to the Titans .

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

This is a joke and i love Jackson as a QB and think he will be much better than vick when all is said and done.  But Vick was for sure a better athlete and more elusive than Jackson is.  LJ might be great one day but he has a long way to go to even come close to that category for me.   Im more excited for Watson at QB right now than Jackson for the future. 

the only thing he had over lamar is pure speed and even then lamar has sub 4.4 speed. lamar is a better runner and more elusive. lamar is also bigger than vick.

2 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

I know it's bias vs. bias here, but have you been watching Lamar this year, like at all? Dude is putting EVERYONE on skates with ease. Doesn't matter who it is.

Just now, y*so*blu said:

Anyone still think Jackson and the Ravens aren't for real?

There are surely plenty of people who still doubt Lamar as a "real" QB, but they won't be posting tonight.

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

To be fair our pass offense is really trash (no WR's, bad route concepts, etc.) and our rushing offense is by far the best in the league.

That’s why I said the pass defense “may” be the best. We still don’t know because they haven’t faced a true #1 since week 1. They held it down against Lev when they played the Jets but Chubb just had a good game with 120 yards, minus the 2 fumbles. The Ravens are a different beast though with their running attack. 

ive never said i think the a Patriots defense is bad, just that it has been so hard to even gauge where they sit when they are playing the bottom of the barrel teams. It’s not their fault, they just haven’t been tested. They could be the best 

• Like 1

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I think Vick was straight line faster, but Lamar is more agile and slippery.  

100% accurate, and that's not a slight on Lamar - they're both VERY fast.

Just now, Cheesehawk said:

That’s why I said the pass defense “may” be the best. We still don’t know because they haven’t faced a true #1 since week 1. They held it down against Lev when they played the Jets but Chubb just had a good game with 120 yards, minus the 2 fumbles. The Ravens are a different beast though with their running attack. 

ive never said i think the a Patriots defense is bad, just that it has been so hard to even gauge where they sit when they are playing the bottom of the barrel teams. It’s not their fault, they just haven’t been tested. They could be the best 

Yeah I'd say this is a fair evaluation.

• Like 1