Your 2019 MVP: Russell Wilson

BayRaider

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Russell Wilsons vs the Niners will be interesting. 

Wilson hasn’t faced a line as dominant as them and the Niners haven’t played a QB as good or mobile as Wilson. 

The thing I like is that both Jimmy and Wilson close out games. Should be fun

18 minutes ago, Forge said:

The thing I like is that both Jimmy and Wilson close out games. Should be fun

I’m actually expecting a blowout of like 34-10 Niners. Everyone will expect a close game after Wilsons MVP performance but I don’t see it happening. 

Week 17 though, everyone is expecting Niners to win after their dominant showing but they will lose 27-23 in Seattle (Niners will still be playing for something). 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Who's coach of the year so far? I kinda think McDermott deserves it to this point or Frank Reich.

Frank Reich for sure for me.

6 minutes ago, NFL_Announcer said:

Lamar Jackson is a huge fraud. He's not a passer... he's a running one trick pony QB that will be out of the league in < 24 months due to injury.

Damn and here I thought the "Lamar isn't a real QB!" people were taking the night off. Must be a sad existence at this point.

4 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Russell Wilsons vs the Niners will be interesting. 

Wilson hasn’t faced a line as dominant as them and the Niners haven’t played a QB as good or mobile as Wilson. 

We haven't faced a QB as good as Wilson, but have faced one just as mobile as him in Murray. 

9 minutes ago, NFL_Announcer said:

Lamar Jackson is a huge fraud. He's not a passer... he's a running one trick pony QB that will be out of the league in < 24 months due to injury.

lamar jackson is the only QB to not throw an interception vs the patriots and one of the only 3 QBs to throw a touchdown this season