Better QB this season? Deshaun Watson or Lamar Jackson

mdonnelly21

37 members have voted

1. 1. Better QB this season?

• Deshaun Watson
    • Lamar Jackson

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

I'm biased. ;)

Same, went with Jackson. Respect Watson though. Can't forget how he went on to beat Bama for the CFB championship after almost getting flash KO'd(probably went out briefly) off a helicopter hit from Reuben Foster. He's as game as they come.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Same, went with Jackson. Respect Watson though. Can't forget how he went on to beat Bama for the CFB championship after almost getting flash KO'd(probably went out briefly) off a helicopter hit from Reuben Foster. He's as game as they come.

Nothing (well, very little) makes me happier than watching Jackson completely silence people who were questioning him at QB - if it wasn't for a battle for the AFC going on right now, I'd be all in on the Jackson train right now.

Watson v Jackson in a few weeks is going to be FUN...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Watson v Jackson in a few weeks is going to be FUN...

An interesting aspect is going to be seeing the defenses that practice against their respective dual threats, then get to go against one for real. 

It always a treat to go up against Deandre Hopkins too. A legit monster. Hopkins vs Humphrey and Watson vs Jackson is must see TV.

• Like 2

ugh another Lamar Jackson troll th- wait a minute we're comparing him to Deshaun Watson now?! Okay!

Honestly comparing Lamar to any other QB is tough right now because Lamar's value is probably split 65% rushing 35% passing at this point in time. Watson is without a doubt the better passer, but Lamar is the better runner (though Watson is no slouch either).

I'd say Watson is the better QB right now, but I mean I really like both guys and what they're doing. I want Lamar to have a Deandre Hopkins on his team.

• Like 3

gotta respect Watson to still giving all he has - and thats a lot really - after getting his behind whooped for basically most of his career behind a sorry excuse of an Oline.

i love to have Jackson as the QB of my team and do not feel insecure to accept he probably never will be the same passer than Watson. doesn't need to be, he has other traits and all he does is win.

both are very likeable guys and great leaders of their respective teams and it shows... their team mates are buying into them big time. 

not sure i'd say that about some other guys who came into the league since 2018.

• Like 1