Week #10 GDT Steelers vs. Rams

Steeler Hitman

47 minutes ago, Steeler Hitman said:

I loved both of these guys in the pre-season. Do you think the Steelers made a deal with them to play each of them half a season?

I doubt it but that would be pretty creative. It'd be cool if Spillane and Gilbert made the team next year over Matakevich, seems unlikely but it would most likely be better for the team.

8 hours ago, jebrick said:

Finney will get blown up without help

Ola looks so much better than chick on defense.  He must have an issue in coverage

he might, but most of the time chickillo isn't in coverage anyways. 

4 hours ago, Neumatic said:

I know the Rams have been a little of a disappointment this year but I don’t like our chances. If we are able to steal this one I’d be pretty excited. Hopefully the Oline comes to play...

this will be a test for them. Will they shut Donald down like the pats did in the SB :o

1 hour ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I doubt it but that would be pretty creative. It'd be cool if Spillane and Gilbert made the team next year over Matakevich, seems unlikely but it would most likely be better for the team.

I felt they both played well enough to make the roster this year. Problem with Spillaine being on the roster is he will be a STer only. Ola, Gilbert, Spillaine,  these guys dont get opportunities to prove they can play defense during the regular season.

9 minutes ago, Lambert44 said:

Hopefully Goff has one of his deer in the headlights games, which he has two or three times a year.

Also, I dont think he is a cold weather guy. Maybe we can steal a win.

I don't think he's going to like getting hit. We need to get pressure right in his face and hopefully make him make mistakes. It's Donald killing Rudolph I'm most worried about.