Week #10 GDT Steelers vs. Rams

Steeler Hitman

44 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Gotta give some props when it's due. You guys just won't go away. Solid defensive performance out there 👊🏼

the ravens and steelers rivalry might be back after all . Teams have to be good for that to happen and as we know, defences have to as well. Who cares about shootouts. Week 17 will be interesting, either for the AFCN title or for a wildcard, it should be a battle. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, DR43 said:

Since we're now #6, here is how I see the postseason going:

WC Round:

Steelers over Chiefs

Texans over Bills

Division Round:

Steelers over Patriots - Another 33-3 game but going the other way.

Ravens over Texans

Championship round

Steelers over Ravens

Super Bowl:
Steers over 49ers  - Niners end the season 18-1

Nah.  I'm just messing with ya.  But I can dream, cant I?

nothing wrong with being positive. I see the raiders getting the other WC, not the bills. The raiders and ravens with their rushing attack will be a problem for the pats. If Mahones is healthy, the chiefs should be a problem for anyone but look what happened today. They have injuries on their OL, so they might be a WC of all things. 

I would like a rematch with the 49ers, a defensive slugfest

steelers win 14-13 with Minkah getting the  winning pick 6 as usual. This after he gets DPOY.

rodney harrison says Minkah is his DPOY right now!

• Like 1

props to Mason for stepping up in the drive that got us 3 in the 4th. twice now he put together good drives in crucial situations(did so last week against indy to get the lead back) also looks like him and James are getting that OK state connect going... just hope the whole unit can gain some consistency, finding a run game would be nice.

50 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

If you would have asked me after the Minkah trade if the following words would ever come out of my mouth I'd have thought you were crazy but... I almost want to see if we could offload Ben for picks and a serviceable QB to build around this defense for the next 3 or 4 years.

I would....but it wont happen.

I doubt we could get much for him anyway.  Maybe a 2nd and 3rd?   And his cap hit would be significant next year, even if we offloaded him.

Fortunately, Ben will probably be gone by the time Minkahs contract comes up.    They must retain him and TJ going forward.   Dupree is playing well, but if we sign him, we can probably kiss TJ goodbye.

7 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I would....but it wont happen.

I doubt we could get much for him anyway.  Maybe a 2nd and 3rd?   And his cap hit would be significant next year, even if we offloaded him.

Fortunately, Ben will probably be gone by the time Minkahs contract comes up.    They must retain him and TJ going forward.   Dupree is playing well, but if we sign him, we can probably kiss TJ goodbye.

TJ isn't going anywhere, mark it down. Pouncey will be gone before TJ, especially if they have to make room to sing TJ by trading POuncey, they will, actually anyone would  xD

Ben should be traded  - to arians of course B| 

This team plays better with their 3rd and 4th string QB, maybe thats what they need to wake up and play to their ability. Perhaps having a pass happy HOF QB doesn't work with this team?

10 minutes ago, August4th said:

props to Mason for stepping up in the drive that got us 3 in the 4th. twice now he put together good drives in crucial situations(did so last week against indy to get the lead back) also looks like him and James are getting that OK state connect going... just hope the whole unit can gain some consistency, finding a run game would be nice.

Mason has the skills, might lack awareness at times, (a concern) and the safety was an example of that (but how about making sure they double block donald there, just maybe? ) .  The run game though, that is a problem because the OL is paced together with everyone shifted around. They need to play together for a while, but I don';t like Chuks at RT , and would hope they get Finney back. What happened to Finney anyways?

Right now:

AV, Feiler, 2nd worst C in nfl, DDC and Chuks

It doesn't help that they can't run behind pouncey either, just doesn't work.