Will they be on the roster in 2020?

Karnage84

15 hours ago, BZski said:

I think JD, Snacks, Wagner, Slay will all be traded this offseason. 

There's zero chance that JD is traded this off-season. 1) He wouldn't be under contract. I do believe he is a RFA though. 2) He has been a lone bright spot in that backfield as an offensive weapon. 

If Snacks keeps playing like he has been at his age, we'd be hard pressed to find a team wanting to trade for him at that salary. Same goes for Wagner. Slay could definitely be traded if things go south. I feel like that's more of a trade deadline type of deal. I would also expect them to move Stafford if they're cleaning house mid-way through next year. 

2 hours ago, Karnage84 said:

There's zero chance that JD is traded this off-season. 1) He wouldn't be under contract. I do believe he is a RFA though. 2) He has been a lone bright spot in that backfield as an offensive weapon. 

I assumed he meant Jarrad Davis.

On 2019-11-04 at 7:12 PM, TimeForChange said:

I think Patriots win Super Bowl this year, Brady retires, and they trade for Stafford to continue the dynasty.

Lions clean house. Fords sell the team. 

The Fords won’t sell the team. Martha hasn’t sold it and I sure don’t see Junior and his sisters selling.

Of course the caveat is taxes but it seems they had done the planning and I expect they also planned for the second ownership change within the family.

12 hours ago, diehardlionfan said:

The Fords won’t sell the team. Martha hasn’t sold it and I sure don’t see Junior and his sisters selling.

Of course the caveat is taxes but it seems they had done the planning and I expect they also planned for the second ownership change within the family.

There's zero chance the Fords sell the team for the time being. 

50 minutes ago, Lionized said:

Do you know what extent junior and sister have been involved in with the organization? 

I don't. I don't think it's really important for an owner to have involvement. Some teams are actually better off without a lot of owner interference. Assuming they get the right people in at the top levels of management they don't need to be knee deep into things. They still should be holding people accountable.