You Get a New OC. Who are you getting?

KingTitan

Do you guys watch football 🤔 or are y’all assuming Urban Myer can’t coach a offense unless he has a dual threat QB, Haskins wasn’t a running QB & played in Myers system, Chris Leak, he can coach any QB. He wants the Cowboys job if it’s available I’m sure if Jerry Jones can’t Lincoln Riley hell give it thought. Just because most of his success came with dual threat QB doesn’t mean he can’t adjust to his personnel & that’s what I like about him he can coach & the NFL is transitioning into a uptempo College Offense, it’s all about putting players in space because speed kills 

6 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Do you guys watch football 🤔 or are y’all assuming Urban Myer can’t coach a offense unless he has a dual threat QB, Haskins wasn’t a running QB & played in Myers system, Chris Leak, he can coach any QB. He wants the Cowboys job if it’s available I’m sure if Jerry Jones can’t Lincoln Riley hell give it thought. Just because most of his success came with dual threat QB doesn’t mean he can’t adjust to his personnel & that’s what I like about him he can coach & the NFL is transitioning into a uptempo College Offense, it’s all about putting players in space because speed kills 

I actually agree with you for once. Although he’s scum and fakes a medical issue every time things go wrong, he’s a hell of a coach and I think he could very well succeed in the NFL.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I actually agree with you for once. Although he’s scum and fakes a medical issue every time things go wrong, he’s a hell of a coach and I think he could very well succeed in the NFL.

Exactly & that’s the reason I feel he’s done with college he’s getting a bad name needs a fresh start he knows X’s & O’s my brother in law played for him at bowling green & he said he’s a offensive genius & he simply hates to lose it drives him crazy when he loses & literally be stressed all week after a loss 😩

As a coach, I love Urban.

But he's not coming here to be an OC. He's not going anywhere to be an OC, so I don't think he's on the table.

I really, really don't have a strong opinion here, but it needs to be a guy who's a veteran playcaller. I think a failed HC like Gruden, McAdoo or Hue Jackson would be my ideals. Someone that Vrabel can just leave alone to run the offense.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

As a coach, I love Urban.

But he's not coming here to be an OC. He's not going anywhere to be an OC, so I don't think he's on the table.

I really, really don't have a strong opinion here, but it needs to be a guy who's a veteran playcaller. I think a failed HC like Gruden, McAdoo or Hue Jackson would be my ideals. Someone that Vrabel can just leave alone to run the offense.

Notice I said swap Vrabel for Urban I know he’s not coming here to be an OC 

I’d definitely just bail on this franchise if they hired Meyer. If he represents the vision of this organization, I have no interest in supporting it. Beyond that, his coaching style wouldn’t work on adults and he’d no longer just be able to cheat and pay players in order to give himself a massive talent advantage in 90% of his games.

1 hour ago, TitanRedd said:

Remember half the Forum thought Kyle Shanahan wouldn’t be a good coach & hey who was Sean McVay before the rams 🤔

I honestly confused him for Brian Schottenheimer. I knew both  of them were son of coaches and I remember when Brian was the rage when he was I think with the Rams. I never got into the hype of him. So I personally didn't want Kyle thinking it was Brian. 

My bad. :)