JOHNSONS owes the Fans something!!!!!

jetfuel34

As life long jet fans the Johnsons, JD, Gase someone has to say or do something. I don't care if it is Sam. Someone needs to step up and say this is unacceptable and we apologize to all the jet fans out there you deserve A LOT better than what we are giving you. Someone has to step out as a leader and who cares who's toes you step on because they are all playing, coaching and doing what ever TOTAL WRONG. You should be doing the opposite of what you are doing. Roberts was calling out fake jet fans today. No Roberts you are the fake player that gives half effort on the field and gets burned on several plays every week. You are the fake player. We as a fan base MUST stand up and demand BIG changes. Don't go to games or buy their stuff anymore. I'm refusing to buy any jet gear or go to any games from here on out until they show they have some heart and want to win. You got beat yesterday by a team that wants to tank and a QB that you had on your team and you know what his habits are. I have come to the edge with this team after almost 40 years of watching. I could careless about this team anymore and don't like anyone on the team. Their all a bunch of bums who don't have a pair to stand up and call you people who are not doing their job. You guys that like Adams he is just as much as a bum as the rest. He is no so called leader or alpha dog. He is a punk who thinks he is good in his own mind. 

• Like 1