Week 10: VIKINGS (6-3) at Cowboys (5-3)

swede700

1 minute ago, Skins212689 said:

I believe that is the truth but this is a QB league. The Team Wins it's because of the QB, the Team Loses it's because of the QB. We see they didn't interview Cook after the game, They interviewed Cousins. 

Yeah it's a QB obsessed league that's for sure. Honestly i don't even care who they interview. The commentators are obsessed with QB narratives too. It will be interesting to see who Zimmer the narcissist praises for this game. He deserves no praise himself. 

1 minute ago, sledgehammer said:

Yeah it's a QB obsessed league that's for sure. Honestly i don't even care who they interview. The commentators are obsessed with QB narratives too. It will be interesting to see who Zimmer the narcissist praises for this game. He deserves no praise himself. 

harsh.

Just now, sledgehammer said:

No credit for going for it on 4th down? That might have been the difference in the game

• Like 1

Just now, sledgehammer said:

It was a well played game until the end on Dallas side. Both teams stuck to what was working. Vikings it was more of the run game, Dallas it was more of the passing game. Cousins hit his 2-7 yard throws when needed. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Torchezim said:

Still mad about that BS penalty against Smith.

Looking forward to Denver (sneaky game) and Seattle.  Come out of those games with wins and we will be sitting pretty imo

Russell Wilson is licking his chops to play this defense. He may be the front runner for MVP at this point. Two weeks time should help this team rest up. Can’t look past Denver, but at the same time, injuries are accumulating.

• Like 1