swede700

Week 10: VIKINGS (6-3) at Cowboys (5-3)

2 minutes ago, PrplChilPill said:

The playoffs. I only care about the playoffs.

Insert Jim Mora video here

1 minute ago, Skins212689 said:

Kirk didn't have the better game by MY standards, but some will say he did because his team came out with the win. Kirk made the play's needed to get his team the win oppose to Dak who handed the ball off twice to Zek at the end instead of keeping one of those handoffs or changing to a different play. 

You are the one saying that winning is all that matters when it comes to evaluating QBs. I fully agree that Dak had a better game. Kirk has a good game and Dalvin was awesome

At this point in time I honestly think Zimmer is a blowhard. Does Stefanski get credit? I hope Cook gets the match ball. Because that's how we won. 

5 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

It’s weird seeing the secondary having so many issues. 

It doesn't help that Dak wasn't pressured much and when they did blitz the cowboys did a great job picking it up

1 minute ago, vikesfan89 said:

It doesn't help that Dak wasn't pressured much and when they did blitz the cowboys did a great job picking it up

The Cowboys line is really really good. The lack of pressure wasn’t unexpected. 

Just now, vikesfan89 said:

You are the one saying that winning is all that matters when it comes to evaluating QBs. I fully agree that Dak had a better game. Kirk has a good game and Dalvin was awesome

My only thing is I don't believe Kirk is Elite, had Kirk and Dak switch spots Dallas would've lost by more because Cousin's wouldn't have been able to complete some of those throws that Dak did in my opinion Cousins is a good QB who has been able to put up Elite numbers. As long as Cook is cooking and too much isn't asked of Cousin's you will be fine on offense but once the game is put in Cousin's hands I WOULD still be concerned. 

Just say Dallas scored, would you have Faith Cousin's would've lead you down the field for a TD or FG? 

Just now, Skins212689 said:

My only thing is I don't believe Kirk is Elite, had Kirk and Dak switch spots Dallas would've lost by more because Cousin's wouldn't have been able to complete some of those throws that Dak did in my opinion Cousins is a good QB who has been able to put up Elite numbers. As long as Cook is cooking and too much isn't asked of Cousin's you will be fine on offense but once the game is put in Cousin's hands I WOULD still be concerned. 

Just say Dallas scored, would you have Faith Cousin's would've lead you down the field for a TD or FG? 

I don't think anyone thinks he's elite. I wouldn't have had a lot of faith if there was only 40 seconds left no but they were able to move the ball pretty well and took the lead back a couple times

I don't think anyone thinks he's elite. I wouldn't have had a lot of faith if there was only 40 seconds left no but they were able to move the ball pretty well and took the lead back a couple times

With Cook/the running game leading the way and that's fine. We agree he's not Elite. 

1 minute ago, Skins212689 said:

With Cook/the running game leading the way and that's fine. We agree he's not Elite. 

The biggest thing is if he can avoid the costly mistakes and give his WRs a chance to make plays

Cousins shouldn’t need to be elite. He wasn’t signed to be elite. I’m not sure why the goal posts have shifted in that direction. 

Just now, SemperFeist said:

Cousins shouldn’t need to be elite. He wasn’t signed to be elite. I’m not sure why the goal posts have shifted in that direction. 

Right. I thought this was a defense first team.....

The biggest thing is if he can avoid the costly mistakes and give his WRs a chance to make plays

We didn't see alot of him giving his WR's chances to make plays. I'd personally stick with leaning on the run game opening up the easier plays that get the WR's open themselves until it doesn't work. 

3 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

84 million guaranteed, I think alot of players would disagree. 

Just now, Skins212689 said:

84 million guaranteed, I think alot of players would disagree. 

Market price for a starting quarterback.