Week 10: VIKINGS (6-3) at Cowboys (5-3)

swede700

2 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Well played game by Cousins. Gotta give him his credit. 

You're only saying that cause Vikings won.  It could have easily gone the other way. Cousins is no better or worse than he was last week. But he was on the winning side this time. 

I think we won because Cook was better than Zeke. 

• Like 3

The offense did its job tonight. Kirk solid. Dalvin  special. Rudy with a vintage game. Rookies Mattison, Bisi, and Irv Jr. contributing.  The offensive coaching staff is a strength. 

Defense made enough plays.  If just a few more guys played with Kendrick’s effort, the D would be much improved. 

A good win, but I think Garrett is holding that team back. 

• Like 1

Just now, sledgehammer said:

You're only saying that cause Vikings won.  It could have easily gone the other way. Cousins is no better or worse than he was last week. But he was on the winning side this time. 

We can thank Garrett’s playcslling at the end. Two runs with Elliott when Prescott was moving the ball through the air with little resistance. I’d be upset if I were a Dallas fan.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, sledgehammer said:

#Facts but this is a QB league. The Team Wins it's because of the QB, the Team Loses it's because of the QB. We see they didn't interview Cook after the game, They interviewed Cousins. 

Edited by Skins212689
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, vikingsrule said:

We can thank Garrett’s playcslling at the end. Two runs with Elliott when Prescott was moving the ball through the air with little resistance. I’d be upset if I were a Dallas fan.

At first I thought it wasn't bad running the clock out but then I realized he cared more about the clock with no guarantee of a touchdown. If all they needed was a FG people still would have questioned it

1 minute ago, sledgehammer said:

Not only that, we used Cook better than Dallas used Zeke. The coaching was definitely a factor.

13 minutes ago, sledgehammer said:

CAN WE JUST SAY THAT WE WON? DON'T GO LOOKING FOR NARRATIVES, OR COUSINS WON/LOST IN PRIME TIME,  COOK PLAYED WELL, COUSINS DID HIS JOB, ZIMMER IS NOT ALL HE'S CRACKED UP TO BE, BUT WE WON, TWO EQUIVALENT TEAMS PLAYED A GOOD GAME AGAINST EACH OTHER  AND THE VIKINGS WON.  GOOD SPORT, GOOD GAME. THAT'S IT.. BE HAPPY. I AM , CAUSE I WON $100

giphy.gif

• Like 3