Week 10: VIKINGS (6-3) at Cowboys (5-3)

swede700

1 hour ago, swede700 said:

I almost wish Odenigbo had been able to develop a little better as a DT (they took that responsibility away in the offseason), because then I would have almost considered starting him at 3-tech and move Stephen over to the NT position (since he clearly knows how to play that position).  

I could still see Stephen moving over there and Johnson and Holmes taking over for Stephen

The Cowboys had 10 penalties for 104 yards on Monday night against the Giants. They have 639 yards in penalties this season, second only to Oakland. 

Four Cowboys were fined a total $73,693 for actions against the Giants, Todd Archer of ESPN reports. Receiver Randall Cobb was docked $28,075 for a blindside block, and defensive end DeMarcus Lawrence will lose $21,054 for unsportsmanlike conduct and unnecessary roughness fouls. Safety Xavier Woods, the NFC’s defensive player of week, found his wallet $10,527 lighter for taunting, and linebacker Justin March was fined $14,037 for unnecessary roughness.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/11/08/four-cowboys-fined-73693-for-their-actions-during-mondays-game/

1 hour ago, vike daddy said:

The Cowboys had 10 penalties for 104 yards on Monday night against the Giants. They have 639 yards in penalties this season, second only to Oakland. 

Four Cowboys were fined a total $73,693 for actions against the Giants, Todd Archer of ESPN reports. Receiver Randall Cobb was docked $28,075 for a blindside block, and defensive end DeMarcus Lawrence will lose $21,054 for unsportsmanlike conduct and unnecessary roughness fouls. Safety Xavier Woods, the NFC’s defensive player of week, found his wallet $10,527 lighter for taunting, and linebacker Justin March was fined $14,037 for unnecessary roughness.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/11/08/four-cowboys-fined-73693-for-their-actions-during-mondays-game/

Did you watch the game? 

3 seperate fights broke out. All started by the dirty whiny donkey Will Hernandez. 

Literally towards the end of the game Robert Quinn grabbed, aggressively pulled him, and told him there would be consequences if he didnt cut his crap. Or at least I assume thats what he said, the NFL didnt release the audio.... But Hernandez stopped trying to fight us after every play.

All 3 times, Will threw the first blow, but we got the penalty for retaliating. Its always the second guy that gets caught...

Edited by Matts4313

8 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

i just quote the quotes.

Oh, well, from the same article:

“You can’t let your emotions get the best of you,” Garrett said. “You have to channel your emotions properly. You can’t let somebody else on another team take it down the road that you don’t want to go down and it hurts your team. So you just have to stay focused. You have to stay away from all the stuff that they’re trying to entice you into and focus and play football.”

:D

Edited by Matts4313