Who is going to win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to win?

• Hornby
    • Kiwi
    • Lucy pulling the football away from Charlie Brown
    • The Bills Mafia
    • ***I can't read and am picking the Browns***

I'm not here to trash talk but how in the world did you let Jordan Poyer go??  After one game this kid became my favorite player and should of made the pro bowl the last 2 years.  Not to mention his wife is incredibly Gorgeous that is just a side note.  On the game if the Browns commit to the run they have a good chance of winning.  We (The Bills) have had trouble stopping the run even when it's obvious that it's coming.  I think this game will be close you guys have 3 players I really wanted the Buffalo Bills to draft in Baker, Chubb and Greedy Williams Good luck Sunday it should be a great game.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Buffalo Fan said:

I'm not here to trash talk but how in the world did you let Jordan Poyer go??  After one game this kid became my favorite player and should of made the pro bowl the last 2 years.  Not to mention his wife is incredibly Gorgeous that is just a side note.  On the game if the Browns commit to the run they have a good chance of winning.  We (The Bills) have had trouble stopping the run even when it's obvious that it's coming.  I think this game will be close you guys have 3 players I really wanted the Buffalo Bills to draft in Baker, Chubb and Greedy Williams Good luck Sunday it should be a great game.

Talk trash, we deserve it.

We let good players go all the time because we lack continuity at the top.  That’s the short answer.

@Mind Character will be by later to give you a War and Peace length synopsis.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Buffalo Fan said:

It's the kind of coaches we always seem to push in and out of here. None of these guys have fluid plans to play to players' strengths. They push their system on whatever they come into contact with and boot anyone showing progress as a player. See Poyer, Avery, Desir, Sheard, Gipson. The list goes on and on. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Buffalo Fan said:

Didn’t Antonio Brown bang Jordan Poyer’s wife and that’s why the trade supposedly fell through?

@MWil23 I like your thread on this thanks for the laugh...Just curious why does your QB's new look remind me of Pablo Escobar in the Netflix show Narcos, not the early episodes but the late ones when he gained a bunch of weight? Heck throw some 1970s glasses on him and he can have a part as a serial killer in Mindhunters

Edited by soflbillsfan
  • Like 1