Week 10 GDT - Chargers @ Raiders - Thursday Night Football, baby!

RaidersAreOne

Who wins on Thursday?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins on Thursday?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaidahs
    • The San Diego... I mean Los Angeles team
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

1 hour ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

I'd like to see all black. Helmets, jerseys and pants.

I’d keep the helmets silver and I’d put silver piping on the numbers. But yeah i wish this team had a blackout jersey set. I mean the niners do why can’t the Raiders. 

26 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

I gotta bad feeling about this game. I felt like there was a lot of emotion on Sunday being home for the first time in 2 months.  I feel like they might come in flat against these guys. 

I don't get the sense that a Gruden led team will lack emotion. Discipline sure. But not emotion.

46 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

I gotta bad feeling about this game. I felt like there was a lot of emotion on Sunday being home for the first time in 2 months.  I feel like they might come in flat against these guys. 

I'm not as confident as i should be either. Not because i think we come in flat but because the Chargers are always unpredictable. Their rankings on O and D (top half in both) should translate to a better record than their current one. I haven't watched their games this season so i'm not sure what has been the problem. It should be another nail-biter.

17 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

I'm not as confident as i should be either. Not because i think we come in flat but because the Chargers are always unpredictable. Their rankings on O and D (top half in both) should translate to a better record than their current one. I haven't watched their games this season so i'm not sure what has been the problem. It should be another nail-biter.

I really hope Chargers staff insists on Melvin Gordon because Ekeler vs the Raider LBs oh nooooo

23 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

I really hope Chargers staff insists on Melvin Gordon because Ekeler vs the Raider LBs oh nooooo

I think the outcome is decided by our O vs their D so that's not very important. They'll move the ball and score points anyway. Rivers is 7th in the league in passing yards/game and our pass D is no match for that. Hopefully, they can at least get 1 int.

I could see the let down spot for the Raiders. Can also see the let down spot for the Chargers coming off that big win. Like every game this year for the Raiders first 15 minutes is important they can’t win the game in those 15, but they can sure lose it. 

Hopefully Hudson and Trent are back. Kind of expect Hudson to go with him getting last Sunday off and Trent is a tough SOB that will play if he can. 

My biggest concern is Josh Jacobs. Coming off a career high in carries on Sunday. Now has to deal with a short week. Might see Washington more than usual on Thursday. Jacobs is also very young and maybe his body is able to bounce back real quick. 

Edited by agarcia34