Week 10 GDT - Chargers @ Raiders - Thursday Night Football, baby!

RaidersAreOne

Who wins on Thursday?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins on Thursday?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaidahs
    • The San Diego... I mean Los Angeles team
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

Gonna take a run heavy attack to win this one. Chargers Pass D is 5th and their Run Defense is 27th. And their Pass D is really REALLY good actually. It’s definitely more their pass rush than their secondary but they are both very good. Their secondary is a bunch of grinders. Always been a huge fan of Heyward with how underrated he is.

The issue here is Jacobs was just used a lot against the Lions four days ago. We might lose this due to not being on a full week. 

Jacobs might see under 17 carries or so. Which means Carr needs to put the team on his back.  

Edited by BayRaider

8 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Gonna take a run heavy attack to win this one. Chargers Pass D is 5th and their Run Defense is 27th. And their Pass D is really REALLY good actually. It’s definitely more their pass rush than their secondary but they are both very good. Their secondary is a bunch of grinders. Always been a huge fan of Heyward with how underrated he is.

The issue here is Jacobs was just used a lot against the Lions four days ago. We might lose this due to not being on a full week. 

Jacobs might see under 17 carries or so. Which means Carr needs to put the team on his back.  

The Raiders might win because the Chargers are on a short week too.

• Like 4

Also the Raiders are getting a lot of positive attention. People talking about how they are trending up. The Raiders usually botch games after the media pumps them up. A Thursday night must win with the media pumping them up isn’t a good sign. 

4 hours ago, Chali21 said:

Also the Raiders are getting a lot of positive attention. People talking about how they are trending up. The Raiders usually botch games after the media pumps them up. A Thursday night must win with the media pumping them up isn’t a good sign. 

so many Raider fans with PTSD lol this team is  young and is well coached. We will be ready. 

With the short week this is a game I would expect Gruden to rely on Carr a lot more. I want to say I say a stat saying Zay got the most snaps of any WR last week. His role seems to be getting bigger and bigger. Just waiting for that explosive or big play from him. 

Raiders have to find a way to get Thomas Davis on Waller or on a RB and must abuse that match up. 

Edited by agarcia34

37 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Watching every game from 2003-2014 will turn you into a pessimist. 

been a fan for a long time, only game ive missed since i can remember was the KC game when Charles went crazy for like 5 Tds on screens lol. But, i choose to be optimistic, if not, why even be a fan? not judging anyone, or calling anyone out but its how i see it( not saying i agree with everything, but i do hope for the best). This is a young team with a new regime, no sense in holding these guys accountable for all the nonsense that happened before them. 

• Like 1