Week 10 GDT - Chargers @ Raiders - Thursday Night Football, baby!

RaidersAreOne

Who wins on Thursday?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins on Thursday?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaidahs
    • The San Diego... I mean Los Angeles team
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

46 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

If the Raiders went all black for the final prime time game in Oakland. It would be so fire 🔥 

It has to be the white alternates right? The NFL has to approve the uniforms so they'd have to had leaked somewhere  if they were anything else. Unless the team was able to keep it a secret.

I want to be surprised lol.

1 minute ago, Geezy said:

any advice on purchasing parking? I checked stub hub and its  $100, i usually just take the BART but me and my daughter are driving up tomorrow. 

Just get there at least 90 minutes early and do regular parking price at the gate. It’s usually $40 I think. 

Primetime games parking lot gets full and closes like an hour before the game starts. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Geezy said:

any advice on purchasing parking? I checked stub hub and its  $100, i usually just take the BART but me and my daughter are driving up tomorrow. 

park at Bay Fair Bart and take bart 2 stops to the Coliseum. It'll cost you less then 10 bucks

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Just get there at least 90 minutes early and do regular parking price at the gate. It’s usually $40 I think. 

Primetime games parking lot gets full and closes like an hour before the game starts. 

thanks bro

So what’s the surprise? Same jersey as usual. Although that’s gotta be my favorite jersey in sports. The Raiders White/Silver and Saints White/Gold are just absolutely magnificent uniforms. 

We should wear them 2-3 times a year. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Geezy said:

I used Spothero when I went to the Indy game. Had my spot reserved and paid for before we made the trip.  Took that pita driving around looking for a spot right out of the equation.

• Like 1