Week 10 GDT - Chargers @ Raiders - Thursday Night Football, baby!

RaidersAreOne

Who wins on Thursday?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins on Thursday?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaidahs
    • The San Diego... I mean Los Angeles team
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

21 minutes ago, true2form said:

I used Spothero when I went to the Indy game. Had my spot reserved and paid for before we made the trip.  Took that pita driving around looking for a spot right out of the equation.

I’ll check that out, thanks bro

17 hours ago, Geezy said:

so many Raider fans with PTSD lol this team is  young and is well coached. We will be ready. 

When the team has consistently underperformed 15 of the last 16 years it’s easy to get flashbacks of the ‘Nam. I remember when they went to play Washington in 2017, the media was pumping them up and they get worked on prime time. This Chargers team scares me  as a matter of fact the Chargers have always scared me because of LT and then Rivers. They’ve always been talented and decently coached they’ve had as many bad seasons as the raiders have had good ones this past decade. They certainly are not their record. 

ahhhh what a glorious Thursday morning. Woke up this morning, took a shower, put on my Waller Jersey. Put my 1.5 year old in his Derek Carr onesie. Put my almost 3 year old in his custom Raiders #17 jersey (he was born in 2017). We are already ready for this game tonight.

Lets go Raiders!!! Get that W!!! 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

ahhhh what a glorious Thursday morning. Woke up this morning, took a shower, put on my Waller Jersey. Put my 1.5 year old in his Derek Carr onesie. Put my almost 3 year old in his custom Raiders #17 jersey (he was born in 2017). We are already ready for this game tonight.

Lets go Raiders!!! Get that W!!! 

17 is a real clean jersey # to sport. 

• Like 1

The Coli gonna be rocking tonight. Gonna need that crowd to energize the team. Could be a special night. Would love for the Raiders to just smack the Chargers tonight and it be a big party for the fans. 

Big games like this scares me with Carr. He usually comes out with to much energy and over throwing his WRs. Hopefully he can manage his excitement. 

• Like 1

Hope you all at the game enjoy! Was gonna go but my lady and I are doing something we call “No Spend November” fml lol. Should still be a very very fun game to watch on TV. 

Most I’ve been excited for any game all year. This is our season boys. Raiders lose this, and they very very likely aren’t going to the playoffs. Chargers lose and they definitely are out. Both of these teams are absolutely #6 seed contenders right now. 

This is basically a playoff game.