Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RaidersAreOne

Week 10 GDT - Chargers @ Raiders - Thursday Night Football, baby!

Who wins on Thursday?  

21 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins on Thursday?

    • Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaidahs
      18
    • The San Diego... I mean Los Angeles team
      1
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves
      2


Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Been talking to friends who are at the game and they say it’s a straight up 100% playoff atmosphere. 

If this man is there... then it's a party

 

giphy.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Been talking to friends who are at the game and they say it’s a straight up 100% playoff atmosphere. 

How would they remember? The last Raider home playoff game was 16 years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

How would they remember? The last Raider home playoff game was 16 years ago.

By playoff atmosphere, just way more intense then normal basically. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The SNF game in 16 against the Broncos felt like a playoff atmosphere. I walked into the stadium that night and instantly felt the energy that was in the stadium. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even though our line is Top 3/Elite I’d be shocked if Bosa doesn’t get at least one crucial sack on 3rd down and 3-4 pressures. He’s on fire right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

The SNF game in 16 against the Broncos felt like a playoff atmosphere. I walked into the stadium that night and instantly felt the energy that was in the stadium. 

In the main NFL Gen Thread, that’s the game I compared it to. Biggest feel/atmosphere and loudest crowd since the 2016 Bronco game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Even though our line is Top 3/Elite I’d be shocked if Bosa doesn’t get at least one crucial sack on 3rd down and 3-4 pressures. He’s on fire right now. 

Don't forget both Waller and Moreau are awesome blockers to go along with Jacobs and Ingold. I do not expect Gruden to leave our T's on an island against Bosa and Ingram.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Silver&Black88 said:

Does Amazon Prime Video have the game tonight? Trying to figure out if i stay in or go to the bar for beer and wings

Yeah, they will have it. But for this case just act like they don't have it and enjoy some beer and wings. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Does Amazon Prime Video have the game tonight? Trying to figure out if i stay in or go to the bar for beer and wings

Yep Amazon Prime is where I’m watching. Great quality but last time it was a full two minutes behind... which made me go to Reddit Streams, slightly less quality, but only 30 seconds behind. 

Regardless, with any streams, stay off the phone. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

How would they remember? The last Raider home playoff game was 16 years ago.

I was there! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Might be a dumb prediction because of the number of carries he had on Sunday, but Josh Jacobs going for at least 130 tonight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Might be a dumb prediction because of the number of carries he had on Sunday, but Josh Jacobs going for at least 130 tonight. 

130 carries?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...