Make-A-Movie Draft Discussion Thread - Writeups due 12/9

rackcs

Some of the dialogue I’ve got for this I’m like, “Yeah, that’s ****ing awesome.”  Then ten minutes later I’m like, “No, that ****ing sucks.”  So basically like everything I ever write.  I’ll go ahead and let you all be the judge one way or another.  You should consider yourselves fortunate.  Usually when I spend way too much time writing something I end up trashing it.  Only time I didn’t do that was when I was literally in school for it and had to submit it for a grade.  One of them I was implored to submit in short script contests, but I hated it because it was about some kid obsessed with being a lawyer or something.  Maybe his absent dad was a lawyer and he looked up to him, but either way he staged a courtroom proceeding in his living room to get out of being grounded.  No, he was obsessed with the law and he got grounded for I think breaking a window (which he did not do), and over the course of the trial he learned it was his friend, so he took the fall for it and his mom realized it, so at the end he got to go to a new courtroom drama movie that came out and I hated it.  It had one funny line where a kid said something like, “Pro boner?” and the protagonist corrected, “Pro bono, it means you work for free,” but the rest sucked and I hated it.

Cannot think of a good test without just copying the blood test method, I don’t know how the blood test they initially were going to do would have worked, and racking my brain for a solution makes my brain keep coming back to piss test and I keep seeing Idris Elba, who isn’t even in my movie anymore I don’t think, throwing a cup at Taron Edgerton and telling him to piss in it.

Domatron Studio's final picks would go as follows.... if nobody objects. 

Barry Keoghan as Charlie, the Kid.

image.jpg

Daisy Waterstone as Shirley, Harry Allen's daughter.

waterstone.gif

Jordan Prentice as Hennessy, The Last Man Hanged in England.

83086477.jpg

Steve Coogan as Steven York, The Reporter.

2048x2730-steve-coogan-43-1-jpg-95a9a619

Sam Rockwell and Domhnall Gleeson as The Two Detectives.

Sam-Rockwell-Movies-ranked.jpg?w=620

gettyimages-1017860020-h_2018.jpg

Michael Pitt and Brian Gleeson as The Two Guards

latest?cb=20150114050200

image.jpg

And Željko Ivanek as the Prison Governor.

zelijko-nami.jpg

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I don't think any or mine are on your list or any one's for that matter 

I need 3 more 

John Piper-Ferguson - TBD 

Lou Diamond Phillip's - Manteo 

John Williams (composer)

I am wanting 

Paul Bettany

Anson Mount