rackcs

@rackcs, my OFFICIAL big board:

1. Charles Dance

2. Tobias Menzies

3. Stephen Dillane

4. Paul Ready

5. Adam Nagatis

6. Imelda Staunton

I don’t think anyone is going to pick any of them except maybe Dance, but I feel like I’m running into a too much star power problem if I get too many more great actors.  

Yes, this miniseries will have 4 actors from The Terror, but I don’t care.  The Terror is probably the closest I will ever get to a The Thing HBO Miniseries that I want.  Loved that show.  Ending was a little meh, but I still loved it.  

I am done with casting I think.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

an underrated aspect of this draft.

It is a real thing.  I’m probably gonna end up cutting some of my actors due to scheduling conflicts.  Gary Oldman, Idris Elba, Tom Hardy and Hared Harris are untouchable, but I’m probably gonna drop a lot of them.  Ben Mendelssohn I will probably keep since not a lot of people know him by name, but Taron Edgerton I might have to let go.  Boyega, too.  Taron Edgerton is just gonna be the cook, and probably as important as Nauls from the original.  

18 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I’m gonna be honest, @MWil23’s meta whatever is the most intriguing to me.  Them there some damn iconic characters.  Only missing John McClane and RJ MacReady.  Maybe a few others.  Ellen Ripley, Sarah Connor... Arnold could do double roles and play a bunch more, too.  Arnold’s Dutch sharing a scene with Arnold’s Commando character.  

I already have John McClane

13 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Pretty sure it’s my pick, but I seem to have been taken off the order.

I took your comment of I'm done casting to mean that you were done picking, my bad

13 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Would anyone be upset if I turned my movie into a 10 episode HBO miniseries event?

Is this the make a tv show draft *****? Save it for Dome's thing.

@FinneasGage you have quite a few back picks to make, @JoshstraDaymus you have one back pick to make

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Malfatron said:

If he picks Kurt Russell, it should be for Snake from Escape from New York.

I was tempted. He was a last second cut.

17 hours ago, Malfatron said:

also. Indiana Jones could be there

Indy was also considered, but based upon my script, his character didn't fit based upon the plot of the film.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I took your comment of I'm done casting to mean that you were done picking, my bad

Is this the make a tv show draft *****? Save it for Dome's thing.

No, it's all good.  It was what I meant, but then I had second thoughts.  What I just tagged you on is my official board though. 

And fine.  I'll just make it a movie.  My idea will still work for a movie. 

@AlexGreen#20, @Malfatron, @Dome, all my people except Elba, Oldman and Harris are available for picks.  I have too much star power, but I’m not about to drop them for free. I’m looking for a double dip.  

Everybody else who is near my pick, @Deadpulse, @MikeT14, I’ll listen to offers.  

Gonna find me some hidden talents.  

Just now, Outpost31 said:

@AlexGreen#20, @Malfatron, @Dome, all my people except Elba, Oldman and Harris are available for picks.  I have too much star power, but I’m not about to drop them for free. I’m looking for a double dip.  

Everybody else who is near my pick, @Deadpulse, @MikeT14, I’ll listen to offers.  

I’ll be in touch 

19 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Now you say this after I change my direction.  I wanted Tom Hardy