Make-A-Movie Draft Discussion Thread - Writeups due 12/9

rackcs

@Dome, @Malfatron, @Pickle Rick, @MWil23, @Daniel, @The Orca, @Deadpulse, @MikeT14, @JoshstraDaymus, @Elky, @bcb1213, @Adrenaline_Flux, @Fresh Prince, @FinneasGage, @daboyle250, @AlexGreen#20, @rackcs...

I propose we post our remaining cast/who we want and see if there are any objections.  If there are no objections, I suggest that cast is officially ours.  I say this because I’m in the middle of plotting this thing and I’d like to have my cast in mind while writing.  

The cast I want that I do not have consists of: 

Robbie Gee from ******, Tobias Menzies from The Terror, Kevin Eldon from Hot Fuzz, Adam Fogerty who is some nobody actor from ****** I think, Ian Peck who is a random Death Eater from Harry Potter, Dylan Moran from Shaun of the Dead, Malachi Kirby from a Black Mirror episode, Paul Ready from The Terror, William Beck from somewhere I don’t even know.  

Does anybody object to me taking any of those actors?  Dome and Malf have already said no.  I’d like to claim them.

7 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

@Dome, @Malfatron, @Pickle Rick, @MWil23, @Daniel, @The Orca, @Deadpulse, @MikeT14, @JoshstraDaymus, @Elky, @bcb1213, @Adrenaline_Flux, @Fresh Prince, @FinneasGage, @daboyle250, @AlexGreen#20, @rackcs...

I propose we post our remaining cast/who we want and see if there are any objections.  If there are no objections, I suggest that cast is officially ours.  I say this because I’m in the middle of plotting this thing and I’d like to have my cast in mind while writing.  

The cast I want that I do not have consists of: 

Robbie Gee from ******, Tobias Menzies from The Terror, Kevin Eldon from Hot Fuzz, Adam Fogerty who is some nobody actor from ****** I think, Ian Peck who is a random Death Eater from Harry Potter, Dylan Moran from Shaun of the Dead, Malachi Kirby from a Black Mirror episode, Paul Ready from The Terror, William Beck from somewhere I don’t even know.  

Does anybody object to me taking any of those actors?  Dome and Malf have already said no.  I’d like to claim them.

I only have 2 more I for sure want, but I'm in a similar stance as you

• Like 1

Also, just a note to anybody who does one of these again, this draft format has to stop or it has to be limited access to people who at least check into this site regularly throughout the day.  No offense to people who have taken a while, but that will kill interest quicker than.:: Put in a simile here.  

I suggest people should sign up for draft slots.  Like pick an hour of the day where you can be on to make your pick every day.  

For example, anyone who could make their pick every day at 6 AM would get the first pick, anyone who could make their pick each day at 7 AM would get second pick and so on.  If you miss your scheduled hour, others can pick.  

That would guarantee a pick every hour.  

12 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Also, just a note to anybody who does one of these again, this draft format has to stop or it has to be limited access to people who at least check into this site regularly throughout the day.  No offense to people who have taken a while, but that will kill interest quicker than.:: Put in a simile here.  

I suggest people should sign up for draft slots.  Like pick an hour of the day where you can be on to make your pick every day.  

For example, anyone who could make their pick every day at 6 AM would get the first pick, anyone who could make their pick each day at 7 AM would get second pick and so on.  If you miss your scheduled hour, others can pick.  

That would guarantee a pick every hour.  

Or just have a 3rd party (or two 3rd parties) with everyone’s big board then people can’t complain they want their board secret from other people in the draft 

you don’t send in a big board, you get skipped 

Edited by Dome

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I don't think any or mine are on your list or any one's for that matter 

I need 3 more 

John Piper-Ferguson - TBD 

Lou Diamond Phillip's - Manteo 

John Williams (composer)

Nobody I need

ill be home in like an hour if @Malfatron hasn’t listed our board by then