Make-A-Movie Draft Discussion Thread - Writeups due 12/9

rackcs

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Agreed. Everyone should definitely tag the person after them in the order when they make their pick.

As for number of picks, some people said 10 rounds. I actually think we could essentially do unlimited rounds to a certain extent. Just let the draft keep on running until people are done. So if you're done with your main cast after 6 rounds, you're done. If you need to go 12 rounds, you can. Just don't be a **** and pick like Gary Oldman to be Passerby #1 or something like that.

He's actually Passerby #2. Passerby #1 is a Marlon Brando CGI.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

I think an "unlimited" time to start should suffice. Should be easy to send reminders. 

Did we decide # of picks and how cast and crew is rounded out?

IIRC the number we used back at WF worked, as did the whole director and cast only thing.

I imagine the only other crew member people would want would be a writer, which you don’t need with most directors, especially if you’re adapting something.

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

IIRC the number we used back at WF worked, as did the whole director and cast only thing.

I imagine the only other crew member people would want would be a writer, which you don’t need with most directors, especially if you’re adapting something.

Well also since we're essentially the writers for this one. Not that we're writing out a whole actual script or anything but we're going to be coming up with the story and the main beats and everything. 

I'm actually gonna go ahead and do the draft order now rather than at 2 because I just found out I have a meeting then

https://discord.gg/tVQyzwt

@rackcs @MWil23 @The Orca @Pickle Rick @Outpost31 @Dome @FinneasGage @Elky @MikeT14 @daboyle250 @Deadpulse @Fresh Prince@Adrenaline_Flux @bcb1213 @AlexGreen#20 @Daniel @JoshstraDaymus

Edited by rackcs
  • Like 1

@rackcs @MWil23 @The Orca @Pickle Rick @Outpost31 @Dome @Malfatron @FinneasGage @Elky @MikeT14 @daboyle250 @Deadpulse @Fresh Prince@Adrenaline_Flux @bcb1213 @AlexGreen#20 @Daniel @JoshstraDaymus

Draft Order:
1. Dome and Malfatron
2. Pickle Rick
3. Mwil23
4. Daniel
5. The Orca
6. Deadpulse
7. Outpost31
8. MikeT14
9. JoshstraDaymus
10. Elky
11. bcb1213