DeSean Jackson has surgery....placed on IR...eligible after wildcard round

Jroc04

3 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

even if he is only out there to keep defenses honest it still helps. 

Yeah, just one play where you throw it to him deep like that could change a game in the playoffs.
Either he catches or gets a PI. But yeah keeping more guys out so we can try and carve up with Sanders and Howard would be great.

My problem with all of it is, has there even been a mention of him running, cutting, hell jogging? Playoffs are technically 11-12 days away?

I know there isn't room to activate him off IR with all the injuries but I haven't heard squat with DeSean's progress or lack there of? You?

7 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

My problem with all of it is, has there even been a mention of him running, cutting, hell jogging? Playoffs are technically 11-12 days away?

I know there isn't room to activate him off IR with all the injuries but I haven't heard squat with DeSean's progress or lack there of? You?

He is still three weeks away from playing so it’s not surprising. 

Edited by AZ_Eaglesfan

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

He is still three weeks away from playing so it’s not surprising. 

So when they meant Playoffs it was really a prayer for the Divisional rd, more like a TO type SB/NFCCG return at the earliest?

So 2020, gotcha!

Edited by Nabbs4u

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

U didn't read the multiple posts of him running 19 mph?

52 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

It would make for an interesting week leading up to the game ,that's for sure! Just gotta hope it's not a repeat of the Bears game!

Right, I mean if he's running and doing all these explosive drills, he is in a much different place than he was then. The muscle is back on the bone now and is being functionally strengthened.

4 hours ago, Art_Vandalay said:

I can see us upsetting a team like Seattle in the wildcard round. If we can somehow make it to the next round and get Desean back, things will get interesting. He changes everything.

like as a team in the playoffs desean coming back means we can't even really be gameplanned all that well for, there is what 1 game of tape from week 1? we probably dont do any of that stuff anymore. lol