Possible Coaching Candidates Now That Freddie Is Fired

cortes02

10 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

How about blatant HC stuff?

He is terrible managing time. I've seen on multiple occasions where when trying to conserve time using time-outs, we've let 10-15 seconds run off the clock before calling a T.O.

That makes me boil with rage.

This is the kind of stuff that happens when someone is trying to do two things at once.

Unless we melt down over the next 4 games, I assume Freddie is back.  If so, I’d like to see him had the offense to someone else, Monken preferably, and focus on just HC duties.  It’s enough.

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

This is the kind of stuff that happens when someone is trying to do two things at once.

Unless we melt down over the next 4 games, I assume Freddie is back.  If so, I’d like to see him had the offense to someone else, Monken preferably, and focus on just HC duties.  It’s enough.

This I agree with.  I think kitchens is WAY overloaded.

I think hes shown improvement at when to call timeouts, when to go for it, and what to challenge.

Unfortunately he hasn't shown improvement with how to manage the clock with the offense.

When to run and when to pass, or that on third and long we need to worry about protecting the QB first because our line is not strong and the DE's are just pinning their ears back.

I hate the idea of firing kitchens after one season.

But we NEED to take the offensive play calling away from him.

He doens't seem to have the ability to be a good OC and be a good HC.  Get him help.

• Like 1

All I want is a high-level winning culture builder/leader that can hire a good-great OC, DC, and QB coach.

I'd prefer it be an experienced successful winning coach likely coming from the college ranks with NFL connections as those are the only high level culture leaders typically available on the nfl job market.

I want the Shannahan system so bad in Cleveland. There's no guarantee that Kyle's assistant coaches can replicate what he does, but if Robert Saleh can be that culture builder and culture leader and could bring with him Mike Daniels as the OC as a first option or Mike LaFleur as the OC second option along with the hiring of some big time quality assistant coaches I'd be down for that.

The 49ers have over 427 rushing attempts and an insane play-action game. Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt would be the best duo to ever play in that system. 

24 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

All I want is a high-level winning culture builder/leader that can hire a good-great OC, DC, and QB coach.

I'd prefer it be an experienced successful winning coach likely coming from the college ranks with NFL connections as those are the only high level culture leaders typically available on the nfl job market.

I want the Shannahan system so bad in Cleveland. There's no guarantee that Kyle's assistant coaches can replicate what he does, but if Robert Saleh can be that culture builder and culture leader and could bring with him Mike Daniels as the OC as a first option or Mike LaFleur as the OC second option along with the hiring of some big time quality assistant coaches I'd be down for that.

The 49ers have over 427 rushing attempts and an insane play-action game. Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt would be the best duo to ever play in that system. 

His dads available ;)

HC: Ron Rivera

OC: Mike McDaniel -- OR -- Mike LaFleur

QBs: Whoever McDaniel or LaFleur want to hire approved by Rivera as long as that person is competent.

OL: Whoever McDaniel or LaFleur want to hire approved by Rivera as long as that person is competent.

DC/Assistant HC: Steve Wilks

DBs/Assistant DC: Perry Fewell

DBs: Who Rivera and Wilks co-approve of 

• Like 1