Possible Coaching Candidates Now That Freddie Is Fired

cortes02

8 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Ok mind place your comments on the nfl board why don’t you go up there and tell

them they are wrong your big and brave while picking on one poster.

Huh??

"Picking on..."

hahah... wait are you like a high schooler or something? If so, my bad don't take it personal. It's a discussion board things are being discussed. There's no anger or vitriol on my end I'm just having discussion fun.

Guaranteed if I posted a Thread titled "Objectively: Rank the Potential Job Openings" those being honest who are knowledgeable about other teams rosters, GMs, and ownership would in no shape or form look at a list of the Browns, Jaguars, Cowboys, Falcons, Panthers, Lions, Giants, Jets and think as you said "the Browns job is 5th."

It's such a nothing question it doesn't even need to be posted.

1 minute ago, Mind Character said:

Huh??

"Picking on..."

hahah... wait are you like a high schooler or something? If so, my bad don't take it personal. It's a discussion board things are being discussed. There's no anger or vitriol on my end I'm just having discussion fun.

Guaranteed if I posted a Thread titled "Objectively: Rank the Potential Job Openings" those being honest who are knowledgeable about other teams rosters, GMs, and ownership would in no shape or form look at a list of the Browns, Jaguars, Cowboys, Falcons, Panthers, Lions, Giants, Jets and think as you said "the Browns job is 5th."

It's such a nothing question it doesn't even need to be posted.

I dare you

27 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Mind, what did you just do?

man.. I honestly have no clue... apparently I've been "picking on" him by posting the following: 

3 hours ago, Mind Character said:

@mtmmike 

... come on man...

you honestly believe the Browns job out of a list of?

Browns, Jaguars, Cowboys, Falcons, Panthers, Lions, Giants, Jets?

... is 4th or 5th at best???

haha...

I now grasp the good work that you have been doing on this site.

You're obviously a legendary troll.. and I for one salute your heinous efforts...

AND he/they/them/it thinks that by calling him a troll I'm .... 

25 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

By the way calling somebody a troll is cyber bullying 

22 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

6. Someone who knows kyle s

There's no better offense better suited for Baker and our personnel than a Run-first, zone run, play-action, explosive strike offense then the Kyle Shanahan offense.

indeed... Mike McDaniel is the one but I'd be down for Mike LaFleur.

Andrew Hawkins and Joe Thomas always talk about how amazing Kyle Shannahan was but beyond pleasantries what specifically he did to be an elite OC. 

Hawkins has then stated that McDaniel is "is just as brilliant and obsessive as Kyle when it comes to offensive football"

He also has Browns ties and was our WR coach in 2014 getting the most out of Taylor Gabriel, Andrew Hawkins, and Miles Austin.

Left with Kyle and has been elevating ever since.

Kyle Shannahan is not giving up play-calling on a full time basis but allows Mike and Mike to call plays some quarters and other games/situations not. Both co-lead offensive meetings with Kyle. 

I honestly don't know who's the better coach and don't know anyone a part of his coaching tree.

But Hawkins endorses him fully

Hopefully we can get one of those guys along with a vet coach and qb coach, but I really doubt we make a change and/or Dorsey opens up his search to the Mike Shanahan coaching tree.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

My bad I apologize 

working till 11pm tonight

Absolutely no reason at all to apologize. 

You didn't really do anything really wrong...except say i was cyber-bullying you for a regular, ordinary post anyone could make.. lol

Relax and remember not to take my posts seriously or even read them. It's just football discussion and banter.

Stress around the holidays with work is real. 

Enjoy your night and coming days as much as possible.

Edited by Mind Character