Possible Coaching Candidates Now That Freddie Is Fired

cortes02

2 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

DePo is going to make a full court press for Stefanski. His and Wolf’s job probably depend on it .

I really like the idea of Stefanski and Kubiak.

Who would be our DC? Would need to be a strong candidate as they will basically be running the D

9 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

DePo is going to make a full court press for Stefanski. His and Wolf’s job probably depend on it .

I really like the idea of Stefanski and Kubiak.

I'm convinced the Haslam's have their mind made up.  Whether or not it's who depo has whispered to them is the question?

• Like 1

Am I the only one who thinks McDaniels success is due to Tom Brady being the greatest QB of all time?  I'm sorry but I want nothing to do with McDaniels.   Anyone who even remotely thought Tim Tebow was a good QB worthy of a 1st round pick like McDaniels should never get a head coaching job again in my opinion. 

Peace!!!

Just now, cortes02 said:

Am I the only one who thinks McDaniels success is due to Tom Brady being the greatest QB of all time?  I'm sorry but I want nothing to do with McDaniels.   Anyone who even remotely thought Tim Tebow was a good QB worthy of a 1st round pick like McDaniels should never get a head coaching job again in my opinion. 

Peace!!!

Have you watched the patriots? It’s all dinks and dunks. He runs a great system that gets undrafted WRs open regularly. 

14 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah he’s been great in NE, not sure how that’s even debatable at this point.

Just the goat being there makes it debatable. But yes, agree that the offense looks like it is a great one, goat or not. The real questions are about leadership as an HC, personality and working with others. His first HC deal in Denver was pretty bad.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Just the goat being there makes it debatable. But yes, agree that the offense looks like it is a great one, goat or not. The real questions are about leadership as an HC, personality and working with others. His first HC deal in Denver was pretty bad.

Unless he has learned from previous errors...he looks like he could be....or still is...an egotistical little ****.

Pairing him with Ziegler reminds me too much of mangini/kokinas

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Unless he has learned from previous errors...he looks like he could be....or still is...an egotistical little ****.

Pairing him with Ziegler reminds me too much of mangini/kokinas

7 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

You'll have to forgive me guys for not believing in the McDaniels magic.  In my honest opinion, without Brady, McDaniels is not the offensive guru everyone is making him out to be.

Peace!!!

No joking here in saying that the guy has a punchable face and punchable energy. That doesn't mean in itself that he can't relate to people, but just looking at him casts a bit of doubt.

10 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

You'll have to forgive me guys for not believing in the McDaniels magic.  In my honest opinion, without Brady, McDaniels is not the offensive guru everyone is making him out to be.

Peace!!!

He’s completely changed his style and scheme over 2 decades depending on what was needed. He ran freaking I-formation with a fullback last year.