Possible Coaching Candidates Now That Freddie Is Fired

cortes02

Some interesting information on the coaching search

The entire thread some some interesting tidbits.

Wolf is liked by Depo and will probably remain with the team.  Depo is leading the strategy of getting a HC/GM  The browns best chance to turn it around?  Listen to Depo

IMO if 1 of these is the FO/HC then we should be ok

Chief of strategy - DEPO

VP Football ops - Wolf

GM - Cassario/Z

HC - Josh McD

Or 
Chief Strategy - Depo

VP Football Ops - Berry

GM - Wolf

HC - Mike McC

I don't trust McC from a game day play calling stand point

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, mistakey said:

Bro man we get it you don’t like mcdaniels but comparing him to nazis over and over seems overboard 

Is there a kinder authoritarian you would prefer? He’s not cool enough to pull of Che, so he’s out.

10 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

DePo running the search is interesting considering McDaniels being the front runner. McDaniels must have signaled he’s willing to play well with others.

If McDaniels, Cassario/Zeigler play nice with Wolf and Depo with analytics in tow.  Oh my....

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Maybe but there’s been more than one person reporting this. 

While it would be awesome to a certain degree bringing in Urban to run this team, my fear would be how his leadership skills translate from 18 year old kids to 30 year old grown men.

He would be bright enough to surround himself with excellent coordinators imo.  His health is an obvious concern.  idk....I could probably talk myself into loving this hire.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

yes do it 

I started saying this as soon as we fired Dorsey

it began to make a lot of sense. 

if Leadership is our main problem Urban would solve better than anyone else available 

he’d bring in an amazing staff and he would finally give our team a true direction. 

partner with him Andrew Berry at GM Eliot at Player Personell and Paul leading the strategy

thatd give him a lot of people who’d give him pro help and work in lock step with him

this is what I want it may take two weeks but if Urban is ever to coach in the league this is it. Browns and Cowboys right now are the two jobs that have what he wants.