Possible Coaching Candidates Now That Freddie Is Fired

cortes02

10 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

That boy look straight thirsty, like something lurking within has been awakened.

And up until that moment, he'd pushed it down so deep that even he denied its presence.

That said, Tayne would take thirsty or even hungry over morbidly obesey.

#teamtapeworm - who else is joining @Fatgerman @NudeTayne

Edgy post, but Tayne agrees 100% with fatgermankid about wanting a coach who exudes discipline. A coach is a reflection of the team as much as a QB. He doesn't have to be 6% body fat like Tayne, but a slovenly coach--reason #62 to not hire McCarthy--is a bad look.

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

And up until that moment, he'd pushed it down so deep that even he denied its presence.

That said, Tayne would take thirsty or even hungry over morbidly obesey.

#teamtapeworm - who else is joining @Fatgerman @NudeTayne

Edgy post, but Tayne agrees 100% with fatgermankid about wanting a coach who exudes discipline. A coach is a reflection of the team as much as a QB. He doesn't have to be 6% body fat like Tayne, but a slovenly coach--reason #62 to not hire McCarthy--is a bad look.

Word.

Team tapeworm: we sure ain't chubby chasers. My coaching search is all Keto and no carbs.

Edited by Fatgerman
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

While it would be awesome to a certain degree bringing in Urban to run this team, my fear would be how his leadership skills translate from 18 year old kids to 30 year old grown men.

He would be bright enough to surround himself with excellent coordinators imo.  His health is an obvious concern.  idk....I could probably talk myself into loving this hire.

Would probably come in as a CEO and get the shareholders out of the team management structure.

38 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Word.

Team tapeworm: we sure ain't chubby chasers. My coaching search is all Keto and no carbs.

Maybe even carnivore to eliminate all irritants of the gut/colon 🤔 until healed, larger meals 48 hours apart to allow the body to heal and also consume its excess...

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Haslem is only 65?!?! What a joke. We will never be free of that gremlin.

And with that billionaire pipeline to adrenochrome, he'll probably last until at least 150. Buckle up.

*Blade: Trinity gif*

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 1