Possible Coaching Candidates Now That Freddie Is Fired

cortes02

I was upset about Freddie getting fired in his first year, I still think he will develop into a good coach.

At the same time, watching this Buffalo vs Texans game and seeing how McDermot has handled the last 6 minutes coaching this game, to send it to OT after the Furious comeback by the texans on the road......I understand moving on From Freddie....we have a team that is ready to win now...and we may not have another year or two for Freddie to learn on the job.

McDermot Coached this thing PERFECTLY.....absolutely PERFECTLY

14 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I was upset about Freddie getting fired in his first year, I still think he will develop into a good coach.

At the same time, watching this Buffalo vs Texans game and seeing how McDermot has handled the last 6 minutes coaching this game, to send it to OT after the Furious comeback by the texans on the road......I understand moving on From Freddie....we have a team that is ready to win now...and we may not have another year or two for Freddie to learn on the job.

McDermot Coached this thing PERFECTLY.....absolutely PERFECTLY

Going for it on 4th and 27 with 3 timeouts? Yeah he should have punted. 

Got lucky he is also coaching against a guy who doesn’t make good decisions too in BoB

28 minutes ago, JDD said:

Got lucky he is also coaching against a guy who doesn’t make good decisions too in BoB

Bob kicks the the FG there and they win in regulation

22 minutes ago, JDD said:

Trusted his Defense vs going for a FG he knew his Kicker couldn't hit.

He was a DC and Leslie Frazier is an Old School class act and GOOD coordinator. Another one of those coaches from the 85 bears Defense.....

PS. If folks have never looked that up, its Interesting....Jeff Fisher, Leslie Frazier, Mike Singletary......

https://www.businessinsider.com/1985-chicago-bears-defense-today-2011-8#more-where-are-they-now-stories-12