• Brandon Shell
    • Demario Davis
    • Josh Martin
    • Jamal Adams
    • Juston Burris
    • Chandler Catanzaro
    • Other

2 hours ago, jetskid007 said:

Found it interesting how we used Jamal Adams... 

Snap breakdown: 59% LB, 25% Safety, 12% Slot CB, 4% Edge

Definitely happy with his play, especially for his first game. I think there is too much talent back there for the defense not to improve each week. 

I think by seasons end we are going to love the 2 safeties we took

The 2  safeties definitely look the part. Jamal Adams has that elite all pro safety look,and feel. You could see him on the sidelines getting in players faces and leading, should be a fan favorite for years to come.  Marcus Maye looks really talented. 

Our offense should put us in the losing end in games though, I am pretty certain this offense will break the Jets record for least points scored in a season. Josh McCown won't last all season, our backups are trash, our WRs are trash, our OL is trash.  Forte should be traded to a better team that gives him a chance, he shouldn't be getting himself wrecked for this team. 

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 8:21 AM, bcb1213 said:

Who was the Jets guy that tackled Burris on the INT return to assure the loss in the Tank  Bowl?  That is my pick

Lmao agreed!

I went with Martin he stuck out the most.  Saw Adams take some bad run angles but overall loved him.  Kearse was great for us as well.

16 hours ago, NYJets4716 said:

Our offense should put us in the losing end in games though, I am pretty certain this offense will break the Jets record for least points scored in a season. Josh McCown won't last all season, our backups are trash, our WRs are trash, our OL is trash.  Forte should be traded to a better team that gives him a chance, he shouldn't be getting himself wrecked for this team. 

Honestly if I had to design a tank team, I like how we are in the process of doing ours. Build the defense with high picks (Leo/Adams/Maye/Lee), hope you hit on some late round talent or cheap FA for depth/hidden starters on both sides of the ball (Shell/Robby/Stewart/Burris/Martin). Take high upside QBs that don't cost us our draft class to try and groom while we see who belongs on the team. If those QBs fail then you have a ton of cap space and a high draft pick in a potentially loaded QB class to build the offense.

Keep your chin up boys let's ride this out. Macc has left us lots of options after this season. 

Archived