Should hiring a President of Football Operations work be the next move?

brownie man

What might help  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should be hire a President of Football Ops?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

13 hours ago, brownie man said:

We can’t fire Jimmy and the issue starts at the top. 

And if Culture is our problem which it is and culture starts at the top how can we fix our culture?

I don’t think we can fire Dorsey because we do have talent, but we need to get this talent on the same page with discipline and accountability. 

so we’ve got to have someone bring that in to our team and I’m thinking they’d have to be above Dorsey because he’s the one bringing in these bad character players. We might need to limit how many of them can come in. 

Oh god forbid that  Dorsey isn’t bring in choir boys!  Look at Whitehead, was he a bad character guy before the Browns? I don’t think so. What Known A-hole has Dorsey brought in And has still continued being the a-hole character. The known A-holes were Hunt and Calloway. Hunt has been fine and Callaway got popped for a drug test. Makes him a huge moron but not an a-hole. Whitehead has been the biggest a-hole but I don’t think he has previous been an a-hole. Can’t think of other guys who have been character issue guys off the top of my head

18 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I plan on hiring Sashi in a consultant role and keeping DePo as our numbers guy.

So, what exactly will I be doing, you may ask?

I will be turning in draft cards, hiring/firing the head coach with a consensus vote with my GFOFO, and allowing MSU to pick ALL DL, BTC to work up a mock draft projection daily, and NateDawg to evaluate all skill players.

Like I said, get ready to expense liquid  working lunches.

6 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

So you’re saying pull a coach from a college program (if we can)?

Simply hiring a college coach would be the same as hiring a former NFL coach or successful offensive assitant.

It's the type of college coach that matters to me; one that is an elite culture/program builder/leader. If you can get that from the NFL candidate pool, then do so; however as it's almost impossible to do so indeed we should look to college ball.

Preferably this coach would have ties to the NFL game so their staff and transition to the pro game could be accelerated.

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 1