Lil Minny Winny @ BIG D SNF DO YOU BELIEVE???

resilient part 2

Let's get this started early gents, short week. There is enough evidence to say that we won't amount to shet. BUT I say there is more evidence to say we will.

1 Dak and Zeke combined are looking as good as ever IMO. Dak's passes are mostly on target and crisp all while making the reads and adjustments of a savy veteran QB.

Zeke looks as fast and agile as we have hoped the top RB in football should look. Props on his much improved pass catching game as well.

Old man Witten still got gas in the tank. Coop and Gallop are as good of a duo since I don't know how long. The offense (minus the penalties) looks so much better. Even though we suck in the first half of games, it's not because we can't move the ball. It's more of a "shoot ourselves in the foot" situation. 

2 - the defense, mainly D Lawrence is starting to get that much needed pressure. Our Defense has also FINALLY made some turnovers happen. Even Sean Lee is back to being a playmaker again. 

Still lot's of wood to chop on both sides of the ball, but I don't see why we can't put a good beatdown on Minny this week. 

So as for my thread question. 

DO YOU BELIEVE, We can do this???? 

I say we got this..

Thoughts ???

Edited by resilient part 2
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

really ???>:( you guys flooding my thread with a black cat???? 

I believe our defense takes another step forward and becomes more of a solution than a problem. 

That black cat flooded the end zone, the Cowboys hearts and the pants of America you show some respect

• Like 1