Lil Minny Winny @ BIG D SNF DO YOU BELIEVE???

resilient part 2

Just now, plan9misfit said:

I can hardly wait until Garrett is gone. I’m not even angry with this loss. Just tired of the same crap.

Exactly where I am at.  As someone said I must not give a crap after all these years and that's exactly where I am at.  We will not win with Garrett.  His record against teams with a winning record speaks for itself.  I'm just bewildered at how much rope Jerry has given him.

Sigh, another game against a good team, another loss.  I'd be more mad, but I am so used to this crap with the Clapper.  Once again, terrible start at the beginning of the game and against a good team, it costs us (shocker).  I am numb to it at this point.

They got to Zeke tonight.  He was not a factor.  Dak did what he could.  Unfortunately not enough in the end.  D really looked poor against the run.  Cook was running wherever he wanted out there.  But coaching by far the most to blame for this loss.

Fire Jason Garrett.

Seriously, that is completely inexcusable in every single, imaginable sense of the word. Absolutely atrocious play calling and decision making while your QB was playing out of his freaking mind. I’ve given him a ton of rope over the last decade, but I’m done. He is a loser. Some people just don’t step up and make the play or call needed when it must be had. And he is absolutely unfit for those moments when they come. I am so done with him. The players deserve better than that garbage.