Lil Minny Winny @ BIG D SNF DO YOU BELIEVE???

resilient part 2

3 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I can't even....those offensive play calls from Dallas....just **** off. 

The hurry up to the line and hand off to Zeke on 2nd and 2 was the moment I was like o **** me. 

Vikings secondary made one stop all day and that was there LB on that 4th down play. 

And of course Connor Williams completely forgot the situation and was moving up before his job was done inside. 

1 minute ago, WizardHawk said:

#FIREJASONGARRETT

Won't happen.  Remember anything negative is not Redball's fault.  There is more than enough evidence to make a change now.  Garrett's won loss % against teams with winning records is an embarrassment.  Yet there he will be clapping on the sideline.  People wonder why I don't care anymore.  The organization has embraced mediocrity.  Why should I expect anything more?  The sad thing is there is a lot of talent on this team.  What could a real coach do with it?

I'm furious man. It's obvious the coaches are holding this team back.

Why would you run the clock down when you're down 4 points?! Are you that **** to realize that you should probably prioritize scoring a TD first??? 

Then you run back to back with Zeke who's been stopped all game instead of letting Dak throw it (when he's been on fire).  Then you have to go for it on 4th down cause they're only 40 seconds left, instead of kicking the FG and being down only 1 point with 3 timeouts. 

• Like 1