resilient part 2

Lil Minny Winny @ BIG D SNF DO YOU BELIEVE???

I thought that first Kyle Rudolph TD was kinda bs.

He had one hand on it but I didn't think it was secure until he brought it in to his body. At that point he only got one foot in. I don't think he catches it without bringing it in to his body. Thus it wasn't secure 

Edited by DaBoys

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont like this. It sounds like he is scapegoating his rookie OC. That said, it goes back to what I thought. This forum has the asinine view that if its good Kellen called it and if its bad, then "Garrett must have called that". Its utterly stupid and completely unfounded. The games, the game plans, the offense is Kellens. Moore screwed up. Call it growing pains. He has done more good than bad for us, so ill forgive him. 

Tavon is a dumbarse then. 

And it shows that once again listening to what the broadcasters say and assuming its correct is fools gold. 

Possibly due to JG having influence or certain philosophies over Moore. For all we know, JG said to Moore, "try to run out some clock"

24 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Possibly due to JG having influence or certain philosophies over Moore. For all we know, JG said to Moore, "try to run out some clock"

Which would be totally fine on second down... but does not explain the horrible call to run again on third down (especially after getting stuffed).  But the problem with running the clock theory is that Dak had the ball snapped to him with a lot of time left on the play clock.  

It seems to me that JG full on drove the bus over Dak on the second and third down RPOs...

“I don’t want to get into all the details of the play, but there were a number of different options on the play based on what they play,” Garrett said. “They heat you up, you’ve got some answers. They play certain kinds of zones, you have some answers. You play man-to-man, you have some answers. We wanted to give Dak some different options, depending on what they were going to play in some critical situations.”

essentially JG is saying Dak read it wrong.

Blaming Tavon for not returning the punt is  worse. Are you kidding me? That guy didn’t wanna try and break the game winner there? Stop it.

Definitely sounds like JG is throwing dudes under the bus. What a great guy. 

Question: That horrendous 3rd down run call at the goal line when we lost 2 yards.

Did any of you catch Fredericks reaction. His body language was "clearly p!$$ed" and he looked over at the sideline like WTF.

Any idea what he was reacting to that way. Other than the obvious crappy call and result. It couldn't have been that. I had to be something else.

Edited by HDsportsfan

4 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

"For all we know" is code for "we dont know sheet, so we are going to blame Garrett because its easy"

Its asinine. You can't just magically think that Garrett steps in and calls every bad play. Its illogical and its creating a narrative to fit you own agenda. 

2 hours ago, The_Slamman said:

It seems to me that JG full on drove the bus over Dak on the second and third down RPOs...

“I don’t want to get into all the details of the play, but there were a number of different options on the play based on what they play,” Garrett said. “They heat you up, you’ve got some answers. They play certain kinds of zones, you have some answers. You play man-to-man, you have some answers. We wanted to give Dak some different options, depending on what they were going to play in some critical situations.”

essentially JG is saying Dak read it wrong.

Dak did. He should have kept it himself instead of give it to his $100m running back. 

2 hours ago, D82 said:

Definitely sounds like JG is throwing dudes under the bus. What a great guy. 

Its a panzy move for a head coach. But remember this - That doesnt mean he is lying. He is probably telling the truth. That Kellen Moore called the plays and that Dak didnt have to hand it off to Zeke. 

Edited by Matts4313

Tough loss guys. Yinz have a good team.

We may end up seeing each other this season. I just hope its in Minnesota.

Demarcus Lawrence is unreal. He, Quinn and Bennett are special.

What's the deal with Randall Cobb? Is he actually good this year or was yesterday an anomaly?

1 minute ago, SteelKing728 said:

Tough loss guys. Yinz have a good team.

We may end up seeing each other this season. I just hope its in Minnesota.

Demarcus Lawrence is unreal. He, Quinn and Bennett are special.

What's the deal with Randall Cobb? Is he actually good this year or was yesterday an anomaly?

Thanks

Cobb is our #3 and plays that role very well. He has had more drops than you would like, but overall I think all of us would love to see him back. He seems to have good chemistry with Dak

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Thanks

Cobb is our #3 and plays that role very well. He has had more drops than you would like, but overall I think all of us would love to see him back. He seems to have good chemistry with Dak

Yeah, I haven't seen him look that good since like 2011.

It doesn't help that minnys defense has regressed this year though.

While I can't say I'll root for your team, I'd rather see yinz in than Philly.