Lil Minny Winny @ BIG D SNF DO YOU BELIEVE???

resilient part 2

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I saw that a few days ago on Reddit. The Eagles subreddit posted it to make fun of Dak. One of those "lol, Dak sucks as much as Cousins". 

Then it was pointed out that both QBs stats are significantly better then Wentz, lol

Some items that are a little less even:

Total TDs/Turnovers:

• Dak - 2.24
  • Kirk - 1.74

Game Winning Drives:

• Dak - 15 in 56 games
  • Kirk - 12 in 82 games 

Winning %:

• Dak - 66%
  • Kirk - 50%

I have a bad feeling the Vikings are gonna get boatraced sunday night. The defense hasnt been itself all year and Zimmer continues to be painfully stubborn in refusing to cut Xavier Rhodes snaps. Dude is cooked. 

Cowboys 27-13

Edited by KOTN-93

3 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

We just making stuff up now Matts? This graphic hasn't been posted in our forum over the past few days.... and no one to my knowledge has compared Dak to Cousins this past week. Gunna need a reference on this one buddy, maybe I am just missing it completely but went back and looked just to be sure and not seeing anything about this. If I did miss I am sorry but seeing as how this happened a few days ago, it should be easy to track down.

Surely you wouldn't lie to your fellow Cowboys fans...

Here is the Cowboys link that made me look into the Eagles forum. Let me see if I can find the Eagles link.

3 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

We just making stuff up now Matts? This graphic hasn't been posted in our forum over the past few days.... and no one to my knowledge has compared Dak to Cousins this past week. Gunna need a reference on this one buddy, maybe I am just missing it completely but went back and looked just to be sure and not seeing anything about this. If I did miss I am sorry but seeing as how this happened a few days ago, it should be easy to track down.

Surely you wouldn't lie to your fellow Cowboys fans...

Eagles link

Apparently it was just yesterday and it seemed like a few days ago. You really suck at reddit if you couldnt find it. 

2 hours ago, KOTN-93 said:

I have a bad feeling the Vikings are gonna get boatraced sunday night. The defense hasnt been itself all year and Zimmer continues to be painfully stubborn in refusing to cut Xavier Rhodes snaps. Dude is cooked. 

Cowboys 27-13

Depends on if we can start off better than we have been. Biggest issue with our team has been the first half of the game. Weve been terrible. 

6 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

And Trae Waynes is on the fence I think.

Eric Kendricks, Mike Hughes, and Sendejo are all on the report but idk to what extent.

Either way, they are coming in banged up 

So we'll probably lose...¬¬

5 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Missread subreddit for subforum. Don't even look at NFL reddits. My mistake. 

Carry on.

Man, @Matts4313 gotta get me in on some of these rent free condos he's got in eagles fan's heads. Got em coming to GDTs that dont even remotely involve them to pick fights. Must be nice. Any of em got a view?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Depends on if we can start off better than we have been. Biggest issue with our team has been the first half of the game. Weve been terrible. 

That could be a big key in the game.  In a number of our wins this year we have gotten off to a lead early and then just eaten the clock with Cook and Mattison in the run game.  I'm more worried about your run game this week though.  Zeke and the Dallas O-line are a formidable unit, and we will be going into the game without our nose tackle, Linval Joseph.  Whoever gets off to a lead could make it a long game for the opponent.  Chances are that will be the 'Boys, but you never know, I guess.