Jump to content
resilient part 2

Lil Minny Winny @ BIG D SNF DO YOU BELIEVE???

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

That could be a big key in the game.  In a number of our wins this year we have gotten off to a lead early and then just eaten the clock with Cook and Mattison in the run game.  I'm more worried about your run game this week though.  Zeke and the Dallas O-line are a formidable unit, and we will be going into the game without our nose tackle, Linval Joseph.  Whoever gets off to a lead could make it a long game for the opponent.  Chances are that will be the 'Boys, but you never know, I guess.

Never underestimate Jason Garrett’s inability to have the team properly prepared to play at the start of the game. Most of the games this year were poor starts. Hell, the team often didn’t show up until late in the 3rd quarter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
1
54 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

THE BLACK CAT MADE IT TO THE STADIUM!!!!!!!

(notice the hotboyz gold chain)

@Uncle Buck => be scared. Be very scared. Our kitty will be at the game, yours wont. 

Ok, maybe I'll have to devise another plan then. 

2J6RFUm.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

Never underestimate Jason Garrett’s inability to have the team properly prepared to play at the start of the game. Most of the games this year were poor starts. Hell, the team often didn’t show up until late in the 3rd quarter.

I sure hope he stays true to form this week then.  ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

Never underestimate Jason Garrett’s inability to have the team properly prepared to play at the start of the game. Most of the games this year were poor starts. Hell, the team often didn’t show up until late in the 3rd quarter.

We have played 8 games so far. In 3 of them the offense has scored zero points in the 1st quarter. In one game we scored a single FG.  The Cowboys have scored 10 or more points twice. Miami (10) and the Eagles (14).

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, TVScout said:

We have played 8 games so far. In 3 of them the offense has scored zero points in the 1st quarter. In one game we scored a single FG.  The Cowboys have scored 10 or more points twice. Miami (10) and the Eagles (14).

 

 

we would e Superbowl favorites if we came out in the first half like we do in the 3rd quarter.

Is it possible that our game planning sucks, But our game adjustments are much better? @DaBoys @Matts4313 @plan9misfit @WizardHawk and anyone else???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, TVScout said:

We have played 8 games so far. In 3 of them the offense has scored zero points in the 1st quarter. In one game we scored a single FG.  The Cowboys have scored 10 or more points twice. Miami (10) and the Eagles (14).

 

 

Exactly. That’s a direct reflection of the coach. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

we would e Superbowl favorites if we came out in the first half like we do in the 3rd quarter.

Is it possible that our game planning sucks, But our game adjustments are much better? @DaBoys @Matts4313 @plan9misfit @WizardHawk and anyone else???

For the first time in Garrett’s tenure as coach, we’re seeing second half adjustments. The problem is that his first half strategy has been so poor that it all but eliminates us from being dominant. 

Edited by plan9misfit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, plan9misfit said:

For the first time in Garrett’s tenure as coach, we’re seeing second half adjustments. The problem is that his first half strategy has been so poor that it all but eliminates us from being dominant. 

Isn't game planning more of a HC thing while game adjustment more of a OC thing? If true then it reflects on our coaches. No surprise then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Isn't game planning more of a HC thing while game adjustment more of a OC thing? If true then it reflects on our coaches. No surprise then.

I can’t argue with that. If Kellen Moore has control of the offense, it makes sense that our second half adjustments work, considering Clappy has never made adjustments previously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will say this... the team does have a major lack of discipline that definitely bites us.  I haven’t done an analysis on whether we have more penalties in the 1st quarter vs the 3rd quarter.  But, the lack of discipline does tend to get better after half time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

we would e Superbowl favorites if we came out in the first half like we do in the 3rd quarter.

Is it possible that our game planning sucks, But our game adjustments are much better? @DaBoys @Matts4313 @plan9misfit @WizardHawk and anyone else???

Yes

1 hour ago, plan9misfit said:

Exactly. That’s a direct reflection of the coach. 

Of the entire offensive staff. You cant blame it on one person alone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Yes

Of the entire offensive staff. You cant blame it on one person alone. 

Yeah, I mean, we still manage to be the #5 scoring offense in football.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×