Lil Minny Winny @ BIG D SNF DO YOU BELIEVE???

resilient part 2

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Heres the thing about the black cat.... I think we 100% need to adopt it as our truth and savior. The Eagles all changed their avys to horses and they won the superbowl. Horses. Our team is named "Cowboys". That seems ridiculous. 

But you know what kills birds? Cats. 

And this cat has already murdered a giant on prime time TV. 

Its literally the best animal ever born.

so once again I Stand Alone thanks Matts

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Heres the thing about the black cat.... I think we 100% need to adopt it as our truth and savior. The Eagles all changed their avys to horses and they won the superbowl. Horses. Our team is named "Cowboys". That seems ridiculous. 

But you know what kills birds? Cats. 

And this cat has already murdered a giant on prime time TV. 

Its literally the best animal ever born.

Completely agree

• Like 1

Regardless of whether either team is good or bad, it's always fun to go down to Dallas and experience playing one of the league's marquis franchises.  Personally, I don't think my Vikings will be able to pull this one out.  I'm not sure about the whole black cat thing though.  My custom is to change signature pics every time we lose.  I had Kate Mara in my last one and she got us through a 4-game winning streak until last week's loss in KC.  To counter your black cat, I decided to pull out one of my old classics for the sig.  The one thing the Vikings have going for them is that a prime Jessica Alba can easily trump a black cat, any day of the week, and twice on Sundays.

Good luck in the game.  Let's hope it's competetive and that there are no major injuries on either side.  May the best team win! 

29 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Regardless of whether either team is good or bad, it's always fun to go down to Dallas and experience playing one of the league's marquis franchises.  Personally, I don't think my Vikings will be able to pull this one out.  I'm not sure about the whole black cat thing though.  My custom is to change signature pics every time we lose.  I had Kate Mara in my last one and she got us through a 4-game winning streak until last week's loss in KC.  To counter your black cat, I decided to pull out one of my old classics for the sig.  The one thing the Vikings have going for them is that a prime Jessica Alba can easily trump a black cat, any day of the week, and twice on Sundays.

Good luck in the game.  Let's hope it's competetive and that there are no major injuries on either side.  May the best team win! 

A Cougar is a type of cat, so I think the karmic universe is going to interpret this as you rooting for us.

On 11/5/2019 at 4:56 PM, The_Slamman said:

So guys I’ll be at the game and I’ll be fairly close to field level.  I’m fully prepared to smuggle a black cat into the stadium and release it if the cowboys fall behind.  Any thoughts on how to get one past security?  And do you think any black cat would work?  Or does it need to be THE black cat?

I think any black cat would be good.  You're going to have to smuggle it into the stadium in your pants.