Lil Minny Winny @ BIG D SNF DO YOU BELIEVE???

resilient part 2

2 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Regardless of whether either team is good or bad, it's always fun to go down to Dallas and experience playing one of the league's marquis franchises.  Personally, I don't think my Vikings will be able to pull this one out.  I'm not sure about the whole black cat thing though.  My custom is to change signature pics every time we lose.  I had Kate Mara in my last one and she got us through a 4-game winning streak until last week's loss in KC.  To counter your black cat, I decided to pull out one of my old classics for the sig.  The one thing the Vikings have going for them is that a prime Jessica Alba can easily trump a black cat, any day of the week, and twice on Sundays.

Good luck in the game.  Let's hope it's competetive and that there are no major injuries on either side.  May the best team win! 

Oh you jerk. What did you just say about our Cat? I hope you stub your toe really hard at night time when you go to take a leak and are half asleep. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Northland said:

One really doesnt know what to expect from either club.  Makes calling this one difficult.

Because both teams are bipolar due to subpar coaches. Garrett is trash, and The Village Idiot isn’t much better. The only true differentiator is the leadership at the QB position. We have that, but the Vikings don’t.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, plan9misfit said:

Because both teams are bipolar due to subpar coaches. Garrett is trash, and The Village Idiot isn’t much better. The only true differentiator is the leadership at the QB position. We have that, but the Vikings don’t.

Really?  I'm not sure if you are serious or not, but I'd give the Vikings a huge advantage when it comes to coaching.  I'd take Zimmer anytime over The Clapper.  I could be looking at things through purple glasses though.

5 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Really?  I'm not sure if you are serious or not, but I'd give the Vikings a huge advantage when it comes to coaching.  I'd take Zimmer anytime over The Clapper.  I could be looking at things through purple glasses though.

I am serious. The Village Idiot was here in Dallas for years, and I’ve never seen anything from him which signals that he’s a great coach. He has a talented team around him, but the in-game decisions and situational play calling are poor. Not as poor as Clappy McClapclap, but he doesn’t scare anyone.

2 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

I am serious. The Village Idiot was here in Dallas for years, and I’ve never seen anything from him which signals that he’s a great coach. He has a talented team around him, but the in-game decisions and situational play calling are poor. Not as poor as Clappy McClapclap, but he doesn’t scare anyone.

I'm surprised to hear that.  I have always heard that Zimmer was very well thought of by the fans of his previous teams.  I know the Bengals fans on this site love him.  Oh well, even if he has a slight advantage over the Clapper, I'll take it.  ;)

I'll take your opinion on the QBs too.  You've seen a lot more of Cousins than I have of Dak. 

Kirk Cousins stats:

2217 / 16 / 3 (7.53 ANY/A)

Dak stats:

2380 / 15 / 8 (7.92 ANY/A)

Cousins has been doing pretty well lately. 

This big difference is what Dak can do with his legs.

Kirk - 24 attempts 44 yards and a TD (7 fumbles)

Dak - 27 attempts 175 yards and 3 TDs (2 fumbles)

Edited by DaBoys
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

I'm surprised to hear that.  I have always heard that Zimmer was very well thought of by the fans of his previous teams.  I know the Bengals fans on this site love him.  Oh well, even if he has a slight advantage over the Clapper, I'll take it.  ;)

I'll take your opinion on the QBs too.  You've seen a lot more of Cousins than I have of Dak. 

Plan hates a good chunk of of the Cowboys, so he doesnt speak for all of us. Zimmer brought us a few top 10 defenses. He was fine. As for your coaching being better because of Garrett, thats probably not a fair observation because Garrett doesnt call any plays anymore. And I can almost 100% guarantee that our player like Garrett more than yours like Zimmer. Zim is a hardarse and has a penchant for talking ish about his own guys to the media.

Cousins always had a bit of the stat padder label when he as with the Redskins. IIRC McVay was their playcaller and Kirk would put up these huge numbers, but they never came at clutch moments. And the more important the moment, the better chance he would screw up. 

Not to jinx it, but Dak is 4-0 against Kirk. 

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Plan hates a good chunk of of the Cowboys, so he doesnt speak for all of us. Zimmer brought us a few top 10 defenses. He was fine. As for your coaching being better because of Garrett, thats probably not a fair observation because Garrett doesnt call any plays anymore. And I can almost 100% guarantee that our player like Garrett more than yours like Zimmer. Zim is a hardarse and has a penchant for talking ish about his own guys to the media.

Cousins always had a bit of the stat padder label when he as with the Redskins. IIRC McVay was their playcaller and Kirk would put up these huge numbers, but they never came at clutch moments. And the more important the moment, the better chance he would screw up. 

Not to jinx it, but Dak is 4-0 against Kirk. 

I just saw these career numbers.  Pretty close, but Kirk was known to be a stat padder in his days with the Redskins.  It should be an interesting battle.

RRJIarI.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6kKKVyXvMg&t=1s

13 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

I just saw these career numbers.  Pretty close, but Kirk was known to be a stat padder in his days with the Redskins.  It should be an interesting battle.

RRJIarI.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6kKKVyXvMg&t=1s

I saw that a few days ago on Reddit. The Eagles subreddit posted it to make fun of Dak. One of those "lol, Dak sucks as much as Cousins". 

Then it was pointed out that both QBs stats are significantly better then Wentz, lol

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I saw that a few days ago on Reddit. The Eagles subreddit posted it to make fun of Dak. One of those "lol, Dak sucks as much as Cousins". 

Then it was pointed out that both QBs stats are significantly better then Wentz, lol

We just making stuff up now Matts? This graphic hasn't been posted in our forum over the past few days.... and no one to my knowledge has compared Dak to Cousins this past week. Gunna need a reference on this one buddy, maybe I am just missing it completely but went back and looked just to be sure and not seeing anything about this. If I did miss I am sorry but seeing as how this happened a few days ago, it should be easy to track down.

Surely you wouldn't lie to your fellow Cowboys fans...